“Best bang for the buck!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Milford

Holiday Inn Express Milford
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Boston, MA
“Best bang for the buck!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I travel from time to time and try to balance cost with amenities. This place was great because it satisfied both. The total cost was much less than I was expecting to pay, add free breakfast, internet, AND a pool - one of the best stays I've had in a while.

Great location, easy to find, VERY nice people, ample parking, and very clean.

This was my first stay and will be the place I stay in the future when I come back.

A+.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Xavier O
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Xavier O,

A+! Thank you very much! We are happy to see that you had a great experience with us. Please do come back when in the area again. We would love to have you!

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Etowah, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our stay a the Holiday Inn Express Milford was wondreful. We arrived late and I must say Manny checked us in and was more then helpful.The staff was very friendly and the hotel was so clean. The bed was very comfy. I think every employee spoke to us. The breakfast was very good. Great hotel will stay again on our next trip to MA.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cash54
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Hello ecashmore,
Happy to see that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for letting us know on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to let Manny know how helpful he was at check in. We hope you visit again soon!

Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am often in super budget hotels, so this was absolute luxury for me! But seriously, everything was absolutely clean and comfy! Everyone at the desk was friendly - cannot claim they were helpful, but the room already had everything I needed. And the hot breakfast was an unexpected bonus - got the day off to a good start.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank judyinCT
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Hello judyinCT,
We are glad to see that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to have some of our yummy breakfast! Thank you for taking the time to do a survey on Trip advisor. And we hope when in the Boston/ Milford area again you choose to stay with us!

Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I recently traveled to Massachusetts and booked a room at the Holiday Inn based on other reviews. The room was clean. Breakfast (eggs, biscuits, bagels, fruit, cereal, yogurt and coffee) was a great perk as it saved us a bit of cash eating out. Location was good, right off 495 and close to restuarants and stores like Target. By far the best part of this hotel is the staff. Manny at the front desk was very nice and helpful. He adjusted our rate once he learned that we were in town for a funeral and actually gave me his cell phone charger when I asked if the hotel had one that I could borrow. His kindness was appreciated and is the reason that I am taking the time to write a review recommending this hotel. I would stay at this hotel again, not because the hotel is anything special but because the staff is so nice. I hope that management knows how great their employees are.

Room Tip: We had a room in the back of the hotel. A light from the parking lot behind the hotel seemed to be d...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Julie G
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Hello Julie G,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I do know how great the staff and Manny are,  and I am very happy to see that you had a great experience with them as well.
I am however sorry that the curtains were a pain for you. The light blocker curtains are actually behind the decorative ones. I know it is a strange set up.
I know you were here on not so good travel reasons but we hope that if you are ever visiting the area you choose to stay with us!

Thank you very much! I will be sure to let Manny know about your kind words too.
Leeds
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We only used this for an overnight stay arriving late at night and departing early morning (for Wretham outlets) so I don’t have lots to review.

Upon check in we got stuck behind a large group of girls who were (a) either checking in, or (b)had already checked in but couldn’t get their room card to work. Probably just bad luck that we ended up waiting for ages.

Rooms were nice, 2 big double beds and a nice shower in the bathroom. Unfortunately the next morning whilst I was getting changed a maid walked into the room unannounced (way before check out time) … not sure why but she didn’t seem too bothered that she’d walked in on me!

Breakfast was fine for what it was advertised although some of the other guests were very greedy putting food into bags for later.

I would have loved to have used the swimming pool but it didn’t open until later on in the morning so there was no opportunity.

Overall not bad value for what we paid although I didn’t have the same experience as some of the other reviews.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank LeedsRachael
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear LeedsRachael,
Thank you for letting us knows about your overnight with us on Trip Advisor.
We appreciate all guest feedback and always try to learn something from our surveys and comments.
I am sorry that you did not get to enjoy our indoor pool and whirlpool. Maybe next time when in the area?

Thank you again.
Guilford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed while visiting family over Labor Day. I didn't realize how close to Patriots Place Milford was. Great Shopping there and at Wrentham outlets. The kids enjoyed some time at a nearby zoo. We didn't expect to see such a great zoo in this area.

The pool at this hotel is a good size and also has a large hot tub. Breakfast was very good. The best part of our stay was the staff. They were all very friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: Nice sunset from a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BDB56
expressmilfordgsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milford, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Hello BDB56,
Thank you for taking the time to do a Trip Advisor. We appreciate all guest comments and want to make sure that every guest is happy with their stay with us. We hope when in the area again you choose to stay here!

Somersworth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our stay on this property was delightful. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Stacey helped us with directions to our destination. The room was clean and comfortable. Had a chance for some leisure time at the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was fabulous! We will definitely be back to stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ernie b
We appreciate you taking the time to-do a Trip Advisor about your stay with us. I am happy to see that Stacey was a help to you and we hope you choose us when in the Boston/ Milford area again.

Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Residence Inn Boston Franklin
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford

Been to Holiday Inn Express Milford? Share your experiences!