“Back again, still good place to stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Rochester, NY
“Back again, still good place to stay”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving celebration nearby so stayed here for two nights. Place was busy but quiet, clean, beds comfortable, parking places plentiful. Breakfast pretty standard, but includes Greek yogurt, cut fruit, diy waffles, bagels, scrambled eggs and sausage, even have skim milk available. There is a coffee/tea area available at all hours--good for returning and arriving guests who need a warm up. Constant odd construction-like noises near room 301, but they didn't disturb our sleep. Better than some other chains in the area and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Clearly some rooms are larger than others (looking at floor plan) but our smaller room was plenty la...
1 Thank artistgranny
dneishel, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Milford. Thank you for your most recent stay and for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor.com. I am very glad that you had a great experience with us and will come back in the future. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

David Neishel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Purcellville, Virginia
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It's a nice clean hotel. My suite was a big family room with a pull out sofa, desk, & a beautiful cabinet built into the wall for the HDTV. There's a local Target & some restaurants less than a mile away. My only complaint would be the lack of lighting in the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Albans, Vermont
Reviewed November 25, 2013

With very few exceptions this hotel did a great job for our overnight. Lobby and room condition and maintenance were excellent. I liked the use of all white bedclothes in the rooms. Breakfast service was standard nice fare, with eggs, sausage, self made waffles, and fruit on one side, and cereals, bakeds, and juices on the other. Very friendly desk staff.

Overall we enjoyed our visit and would certainly consider staying here again.

Maintenance punch list for management: Windows were a little older so a little leaky. Window wall temperature control was a bit of an analog challenge to adjust for comfort levels, but it was basically ok. Included pool and hot tub were good, a little tile maintenance along the base of the outside wall was needed as grouting and wall adhesive was failing.

Room Tip: Earlier is better on the breakfast bar, got crowded around 8:30
Germantown, Maryland
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I made last minute reservations for my daughter's family weekend at her college so there were no hotels right near by. This hotel was a good choice as it was only 30 minutes away and right off a major interstate. We stayed 4 nights and had a trip to Boston so the location was perfect because it was right in between Boston and Worcester, Massachusetts.

It was very clean, the staff was very professional. They were always helpful at the front desk with maps and directions. The breakfast was better than other Fairfield hotels that i have stayed at before. The staff kept the food fresh and was extremely helpful. Housekeeping was excellent and kept the room in perfect condition. The pool was great for my grandson and was in great condition, well maintained. It was obvious to me that the hotel was well managed and the staff trained to be very customer oriented!

The hotel made my visit to my daughter's college very pleasant.

Room Tip: I like rooms close to the elevators. They can be noisy sometimes but this hotel seemed to have good...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and with the Trip Advisor community. We're so pleased that our staff and accommodations made your visits to Worcester and Boston enjoyable and convenient. We hope to see you again next time you make a visit to HC!

Best,
Jesse Weatherford, GM
Dulles, Virginia
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel was clean, quiet and well cared for. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was a nice typical hot hotel breakfast which was well stocked and tables were kept clean. The front desk staff was professionally friendly. The exercise room had several well working machines. It did have glass that looks out onto the pool which I wouldn't be crazy about if the pool was being used but it wasn't. There was ample parking.

bath
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed one night while visiting friends in the area. Upon arrival we were greatly promptly and the front desk staff was very friendly. Check in was quick and efficient. The rooms are relatively large with a sitting area and separate area for the bed. Both spaces have TV's. The bath room was a comfortable size and there is a refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. The room overall was clean although it could use some detailing - dust on top of the space divider, stain on the dust ruffle of the bed (this was on the part most guests do not see but I have a tendency to look in areas where others may not) also hair and dust on this part of the dust ruffle (honestly don't know why places have them they just gather dust as the name would indicate). The shower had great pressure, lots of hot water but could use an extra cleaning - there is a textured bottom to stop slippage but this also can lead to a bit of mildew. Just a little extra time from the housekeeping staff could take care all the issues. A full breakfast is available in the lobby - we grabbed some juice, coffee and a bagel - typical of hotel fare, nice that is it convenient but nothing special. Like the title of the review suggest for less that $100 with the taxes included it was a good place to stay for a night.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here as a whim right off the highway, it was the first hotel off the road. I was so tired, and so aggravated, I was expecting the worst seeing as how it was late at night. I am so glad I chose this one. I have stayed at many hotels in my career and I have never experienced such wonderful hospitality. A young woman named Annie had checked me in, she is hospitality perfection!! A smile even before I entered the door, so warm and welcoming, she had mentioned she was new and still learning but to me she seemed like a pro, Marriott really acquired a wonderful employee! Our room was towards the back of the building, quiet, faced a wooded area. The room was a bit small, and a bit out dated, but when Annie had called to make sure everything was all right in the room after we had checked in ( Amazing! Who does that anymore!) she had assured me that the hotel would be going under some renovation and improvements in this coming November. Pool was a bit small, and a bit warm, but it was nice to have it open until 11:00 pm. Breakfast in the morning was an added bonus, good selection, could use better orange juice though. Over all it was a fantastic stay thanks to the wonderful staff at this location, I will keep coming back and recommending this location to many of my colleagues.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jesse W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for feedback! Annie is a new addition to our team, but I agree, she does a fantastic job and has picked it up in no time, I'm sure it will make her day to read your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Milford Inn
Milford Inn
#6 of 6 in Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Residence Inn Boston Franklin

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford? Share your experiences!