“Great Stay!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Milford
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Rented a room here for a night, to avoid a drive two days in a row. The room was nice, booking was simple, location was great.

They have an indoor pool, and serve a continental breakfast which was we took advantage of.

Great restaurant for Chinese food down the street like seriously, if your staying here and looking for some place to eat- Milford mandarin . Check it out & Enjoy!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Crystal D
Jesse W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we could break up your drive with a relaxing stay. Please come see us again next time you're passing through!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Manchester, Vermont
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been a loyal Marriott patron for at least 20 years and have had good experiences overall, whether a category 2 or 6. I chose this hotel for a brief overnight with my family of 3 and my elderly parents. I received a courtesy email from Manager Natasha, for Elite members a few days prior, and requested the rooms to be in close proximity. This was honored, rooms were very close to each other. Upon arriving, there was no one behind the front desk, a short wait was not a problem. Natasha did appear, and we checked in, parents first. How surprising and disappointing, not a " good afternoon" or "welcome", just a clickety- click on the computer, "How many nights?" "Here's your Key". No smile, no Hospitality, quite unpleasant. When I checked in, exactly the same. We all commented about the lack of courtesy when we were in the elevator. Perhaps Natasha was having a very bad day. Those employed in the business of hospitality should not take out frustrations on customers! Otherwise, all other employees were very nice. Pool had way, way, way too much chlorine. Do not plan on sleeping on sofa bed, it had a mattress that was only about 2 inches thick. Room was nicely laid out (King Suite), very clean, good size with 2 tvs, fridge and microwave. Breakfast was fine. A shame about the unpleasant check-in experience.

Date Stayed: October 2013

Room Tip: Rear of Building quiet and wooded, front faces Roadway
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and your stay. It's definitely dissapointing to hear that your welcome fell short from what we expect of ourselves. That's not something I hear often, so it will definitely be addressed. We hope to see you again, so we can provide you with a good room and a great welcome.
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed the weekend at this motel. Rooms were quite spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was the average buffet for this class of motel. Nothing special but plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank bob b
Thank you for the review. I hope you had a nice time at your reunion, and that we were able to provide you with everything that you needed while you were with us. We hope to see you again!
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 22, 2013

First of all, let me start off that on the Monday of the week I was staying, I was contacted by Natasha who asked me if there was anything she could do to make my hotel stay comfortable. This was the first time that happened. I was thoroughly impressed. I asked for extra pillows, extra towels and also a different food option (gluten free cereal - since I am gluten intolerant). She responded that she would contact the kitchen staff and get back to me. That email was the last I heard about my request. I didn't have extra towels, extra pillows in my room or gluten free cereal at breakfast. You could say that I should bring my own cereal, but this is a Marriott hotel and they are known to accommodate their guests. Also, I stayed at a Hampton Inn (Hilton) this summer and they went out an bought me cereal. What really bothers me was the fact that she contacted me prior to my visit, and never got back to me regarding my request. That just shows poor customer service and lack of caring about their clientele.

I do have to say that the front desk clerks who did work that evening were very nice and did provide me with extra towels, pillows and blankets.

The room was run down and needed an update. The mattress on the bed was very, very soft! I went to bed around 10:30pm and didn't fall asleep until after 4:00am. The heating/cooling unit in the room was very loud.

The hotel is very easy to find; right off the highway.

The fitness room was adequate and served its purpose. The pool looked very clean but could be seen by anyone. A curtain should be put up to provide some privacy and class.

The internet was very poor! My daughter and I couldn't connect to it at all!

Bottom line, we would not stay here again!

We stayed Friday, September 20, 2103.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kerrie B
Jesse W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! I apologize that you had an unsatisfactory stay. We strive to meet every customer request possible, and I'm sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We are currently in planning mode for our property renovation next year. I hope you come see us once completed.
Green Island, New York
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed here after Patriots game. About 20 minutes from stadium, close to mass pike. far enough away from stadium to be less congested, close enough to drive to and from stadium before and after games. indoor pool and hot tub. free breakfast goodies. nice hot showers and clean bathroom. quick and easy check in and check out.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms were quiet and clean. front parking lot well lit
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for staying! We hope you had a good time at Gillette. We pride ourselves on being clean, courteous and budget friendly. Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again!
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Completely exceeded our expectations. We were walk-ins and first went to the Holiday Inn Express across the street. There was a sign saying nobody was working the front desk and to call a number if you wanted to get a room...this was 3:00 in the afternoon! So we went to the Fairfield across the street. We had stayed in 5 hotels in 5 nights in the area moving around (made use of the walk in prices in the Cheaphotels.com books in the service centers along the turnpike) and this was by far the nicest hotel. Good free breakfast with plenty of healthy options (fruit, greek yogurt, etc) to go along with the typical fare (eggs, sausages, waffles). Pool was clean, room was decent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for staying!. We're glad you tracked us down and had a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking time out of your day to mention your visit with us. We hope to see you again!
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites the first weekend in August to visit family in the area. The staff at this hotel is great - welcoming, efficient and informed. The room was spacious and clean but the furniture looked like it had seen better days - especially in the living area. The wood veneer was chipped and torn in some places and the sofa was not very comfortable to actually sit on.

And, the housekeeping with regard to bed making could use a little improvement. The dust ruffle (or bed skirt) was not put on correctly and dragged on the floor so far I almost tripped on it a couple of times. Not a big deal but could be a problem if you have kids running around.

The breakfast was very nice and breakfast staff was excellent. The internet access worked fine too. Overall a nice place for the money and we would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant on site, just a breakfast room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for you valuable input. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you come see us again. We are currently planning our renovation for next and hope you revisit. Stay tuned!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Milford Inn
Milford Inn
#6 of 6 in Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford? Share your experiences!