All reviews waffles front desk staff free breakfast short drive greek yogurt marriott properties cut fruit great variety for breakfast indoor pool mass pike close proximity fitness room fresh fruit the location is perfect restaurants in the area upgraded to a suite fitness center
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've stayed there several times. This is a great basic hotel for business travelers. It's not fancy, but the front desk staff is professional, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the hotel offers free parking and Wi-Fi. The included breakfast is pretty good, not a full hot breakfast buffet (like a Residence Inn) but much more than a simple continental breakfast.

The only downsides I see are that the pool is small (but it is heated and indoors) and there is no on-site restaurant (breakfast only). You can get food a few blocks down the street at the Courtyard by Marriott or TGI Fridays, and plenty of other food choices nearby if you have a car.

Note that when you exit the parking lot, be careful if you are turning left (Northbound) because it can be hard to see cars coming around the curve.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Hi John,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service. It makes our day when we see it pay off. If there's anything we can do for you in the future (aside to installing a stop light) please let us know. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

stayed here on business and chose location to be between 2 towns I had meetings in - equal distance away. The room was clean, service friendly, free wi-fi and parking. The breakfast was excellent, I was delighted to see HUGE fresh blackberries :) and the breakfast attendant was very friendly and welcoming. I slept well, and was able to get work done in a clean, safe room - my priorities.

Room tip: my room was facing the road and it was a bit loud.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Hi Wisgirl01!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate when guests take time out of their day,, so that we can see how we're doing. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast and our attendant, she is a guest favorite! We hope to see you again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

A staff that gives a lot of lip service but do not deliver. Given a handicap accessible room...why do that...the bathrooms are a hassle unnecessarily. Picture hangers on the wall with no picture...really...does the staff really care? Could be critical of many other details...but, will bite my tongue. They need to step it up...plenty of other options in the area.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is not a fancy hotel nor did I expect it to be. It was clean and the service was friendly which is what I expected. Only thing I was wishing for was a small fridge in the room. For the price you can't beat it.

Room tip: If you are not in a suite, don't bank on a fridge.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The staff was very pleasant & helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was more than adequate. WIFI and TV worked great. I found it to be an excellent value. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple