“A very good basic hotel for business travelers”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Sunnyvale, California
“A very good basic hotel for business travelers”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've stayed there several times. This is a great basic hotel for business travelers. It's not fancy, but the front desk staff is professional, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the hotel offers free parking and Wi-Fi. The included breakfast is pretty good, not a full hot breakfast buffet (like a Residence Inn) but much more than a simple continental breakfast.

The only downsides I see are that the pool is small (but it is heated and indoors) and there is no on-site restaurant (breakfast only). You can get food a few blocks down the street at the Courtyard by Marriott or TGI Fridays, and plenty of other food choices nearby if you have a car.

Note that when you exit the parking lot, be careful if you are turning left (Northbound) because it can be hard to see cars coming around the curve.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jesse W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hi John,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service. It makes our day when we see it pay off. If there's anything we can do for you in the future (aside to installing a stop light) please let us know. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 29, 2012

stayed here on business and chose location to be between 2 towns I had meetings in - equal distance away. The room was clean, service friendly, free wi-fi and parking. The breakfast was excellent, I was delighted to see HUGE fresh blackberries :) and the breakfast attendant was very friendly and welcoming. I slept well, and was able to get work done in a clean, safe room - my priorities.

Room Tip: my room was facing the road and it was a bit loud.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jesse W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Hi Wisgirl01!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate when guests take time out of their day,, so that we can see how we're doing. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast and our attendant, she is a guest favorite! We hope to see you again, thank you for staying with us!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

A staff that gives a lot of lip service but do not deliver. Given a handicap accessible room...why do that...the bathrooms are a hassle unnecessarily. Picture hangers on the wall with no picture...really...does the staff really care? Could be critical of many other details...but, will bite my tongue. They need to step it up...plenty of other options in the area.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Williamsville, New York, United States
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is not a fancy hotel nor did I expect it to be. It was clean and the service was friendly which is what I expected. Only thing I was wishing for was a small fridge in the room. For the price you can't beat it.

Room Tip: If you are not in a suite, don't bank on a fridge.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The staff was very pleasant & helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was more than adequate. WIFI and TV worked great. I found it to be an excellent value. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel really went out of the way to make our thanksgiving celebration great. I had called as I needed 6 rooms starting and ending on different days and different configurations. It was really hard to do this on the web site. However, I noticed a rate that was lower for Thursday than earlier in the week and they were able to match it for all of the days. The breakfast was fine. The room was spacious and comfortable and clean. The staff was fantastic--reservations, check in, breakfast, check out, and follow up afterwards. Really made the trip easy and convenient for everyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, NY
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We are very satisfied with our Fairfield visit over Thanksgiving, which we were celebrating with family in a nearby town. The room was clean, beds comfy, TV and WIFI functioning well, and the breakfast was terrific. The staff were super friendly and helpful, even helped in the breakfast area, which was nicely divided from the eating area so there was less crowding and bustle as one tried to eat. I'd definitely go again. Didn't try the pool but it looked good.

Room Tip: It was a bit noisy when kids ran around on the upper floors, so I suggest getting the third floor an...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Milford Inn
Milford Inn
#6 of 6 in Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford? Share your experiences!