All reviews waffles front desk staff free breakfast short drive greek yogurt marriott properties cut fruit great variety for breakfast indoor pool mass pike close proximity fitness room fresh fruit the location is perfect restaurants in the area upgraded to a suite fitness center
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The staff was very pleasant & helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was more than adequate. WIFI and TV worked great. I found it to be an excellent value. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel really went out of the way to make our thanksgiving celebration great. I had called as I needed 6 rooms starting and ending on different days and different configurations. It was really hard to do this on the web site. However, I noticed a rate that was lower for Thursday than earlier in the week and they were able to match it for all of the days. The breakfast was fine. The room was spacious and comfortable and clean. The staff was fantastic--reservations, check in, breakfast, check out, and follow up afterwards. Really made the trip easy and convenient for everyone.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We are very satisfied with our Fairfield visit over Thanksgiving, which we were celebrating with family in a nearby town. The room was clean, beds comfy, TV and WIFI functioning well, and the breakfast was terrific. The staff were super friendly and helpful, even helped in the breakfast area, which was nicely divided from the eating area so there was less crowding and bustle as one tried to eat. I'd definitely go again. Didn't try the pool but it looked good.

Room tip: It was a bit noisy when kids ran around on the upper floors, so I suggest getting the third floor and preempting the noise. Probably could use a bit more sound insulation in floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Got hotel through Express Deal on Priceline and certainly can't complain for the price. Room was clean...though certainly could have used some TLC (bathroom not in great shape and had to fix toilet myself a couple times because plunger got hung up, chipped tiles, etc...). Hotel is nice and small so liked how easy to get to room from outside (ie not far to carry luggage). Had a small pool and a nice little hot-tub. Bed was clean and comfortable. Free Breakfast was great with waffles, premade Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches you microwaved, yogurt, fruit...just about anything you could want. Only complaint would be walls are paper thin and we were woken up after midnight with the couple next door to us yelling at each other. We stopped here on way to the Cape from western NY and it was a great location. We visited Gillette Stadium area (Patriot Place) and Cranbery Bog (a great little hike around a working Ocean Spray Cranbery Farm) behind Bass Pro Shops store there (this was about a 15 minute drive) and then continued on to Providence to walk around and have dinner (about a 40 minute drive). About a 60 mile drive to lower cape from here and look us about 2 hours to get to Eastham, our destination. Good place and I'd stay here again with no problem.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The kid at the front desk was very helpful, he recommended a local restaurant and made sure we had no problems with our room. The price was right. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

Date of stay: October 2012