“Best ice cream in 100 mile radius”

Peaceful Meadows Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Middleboro
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had Reese's sundaes from Peaceful meadows. Toppings are generous and ice cream is delicious. We would go back again. They need outdoor seating though.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Wow just wow this is no typical ice cream! Its super good! The shakes are amazing! It's all do tasty! A must try!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When I was riding to this place, we passed another Peaceful Meadows ice cream shop and that placed looked really nice. Had a big grassy area to sit in and the parking lot was pretty big. That wasn't the one I had on my Garmin, but the one we went to in Middleborough.
This place was in a much smaller area and just off the road. They had a bench off to the side to sit, but it would only fit a few people, so you would sit in your car and eat you ice cream. As we were on Motorcycles, we did find room to sit on those small benches.
The ice cream was good and they people serving were pleasant.

1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went for ice cream with my wife over the holiday week-end. Good selection of old style creamy goodness. I had frozen pudding, which you do not find in a lot of places. Plenty of fruit with that good rum flavor. My wife had pistachio , whic had great flavor and lots on nuts. Don't pass this stand by without stopping for a taste, you will not regret

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The homemade ice cream is the best around and so is the service. I especially like the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Headed there to get one (with my dog in the car). Really friendly attendant gave me a scoop for my dog. I had no idea that they saved the "seconds" that they would not serve to people for the canine companions. Supply, of course, is limited. My dog can't wait for our next outing. And with ice cream and service this good, I can't either!