“Always a refreshing visit”

Peaceful Meadows Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Middleboro
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The homemade ice cream is the best around and so is the service. I especially like the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Headed there to get one (with my dog in the car). Really friendly attendant gave me a scoop for my dog. I had no idea that they saved the "seconds" that they would not serve to people for the canine companions. Supply, of course, is limited. My dog can't wait for our next outing. And with ice cream and service this good, I can't either!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Went for a hot fudge sundae last week. They make their own hard-packed ice cream and it is fantastic. They also make a great milkshake. Best place around for ice cream!!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Peaceful Meadows offers a great variety of homemade icecream flavors. Everything from the scoops of icecream, to the sundaes and frappes are delicious. They are open year round and have great hours. This place is a crowd pleaser! I highly recommend that you stop by!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

The Ice Cream Peaceful Meadows makes is always fresh and tasty. My favorite is the Banana
as you can't get that too many places. We go there mostly in the Summer, and try something new everytime. I also like the Frappes!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and great ice cream. Apple strudel, when in season, is a great choice.

Beware.. No sprinkles.