“Good Ice Cream”

Peaceful Meadows Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Middleboro
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I always try to stop there once when I am in Middleboro. My family and I like the flavors and the texture of the ice cream. We all order either Mocha Chocolate Chunck or Cookie Dough. We find the product is very good but seems to melt quickly. Have your napkins ready and have your tongue engaged when eating there. The ice cream seems a bit pricey for my standards but it is an occasional treat for my family. I would recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2013

Center Moriches, New York
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went there twice while visiting for a concert. They had very nice and interesting selections. I had the orange pineapple ice cream. It was creamy, with ice pieces of orange and pineapple. The first night, my son ordered cookie dough, but it was just vanilla ice cream with no cookie dough.

The second time he had strawberry which was very good. I also tried the pepperminty patty and it was very nice. Had little pieces of candy cane in it. I wish we had a place like this where we live on Long Island.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“the best ice cream ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have gone to Peaceful Meadows in Plymouth for years, but just got around to reviewing it. It is the best ice cream I have ever had anywhere. I usually go for a frappe. I've tried many of the flavors and they're all delicious. Walnut Fudge, Pina Colada, Chocolate Chip, and Maple Walnut are my favorites. It's always really clean inside and the service is always great.

• Visited May 2013
Massachusetts
“Great Frozen yogurt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Banana split frozen yogurt is the best unfortunately it is not always available. But don't be disappointed there are many great flavors. All the ice cream is made locally in Whitman, Ma.

• Visited May 2012
Wareham Ma.
“Best ice cream ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

365 days a year this wonderful ice cream establishment is open...wonderful ice cream..sundaes, shakes...yogurt...everything. The store in Whitman has cows...when my kids were little, we would go there because the kids loved the cows...both children are adults now, and live out of state, but they make it a point of having us swing by Peaceful Meadows in Middleboro to get their fix! My son's favorite is the triple chocolate brownine boat with chocolate whipped cream! My daughter has to get the large stawberry sundae...
Love this place! Even when there is a foot of snow and it's 10 degrees out...it hits the spot. All of their staff are wonderful...always a smile on their faces...

• Visited February 2013