“Best breakfast I have ever had in a restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave's Diner

Dave's Diner
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Middleboro
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Best breakfast I have ever had in a restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Dave's Diner has continually proven to serve a great breakfast time and time again from the waffles to the omelettes you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

Pembroke, Massachusetts
“Nostalgia and comfort food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Another must go! It is like walking into an era gone by! Stop in for a quick lunch, breakfast or dinner and you won't be disappointed. Never had a bad meal and I always am left wanting to come back for another meal.

Visited May 2014
Harwich, Massachusetts
“A Retro Diner - fun place and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Dave's is a retro diner with old time posters, pictures and memorabilia. The food is as good as you would expect it including breakfast all day. Friendly staff and all the hustle of the classic diner. Always crowded -- particularly on weekends when you might have to stand in line.

• Visited June 2014
Avon Park
“Why didn't they have this when I lived here?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I returned to the area from out of state and stayed 2 nights in Middleboro, which is where I lived prior to Florida. This is a welcome change from the options before. I actually ate here twice during my stay, for lunch and for breakfast. I had a huge burger with fries and the little lulu breakfast. Both were great. The service was good and they were patient with my being newcomer there. The outdoor fireplace area looked inviting and I am sure that the outdoor seating is great for those who smoke ( as a non-smoker now). I wish this was here when I lived here. I did miss Poor Richard's Pub, but I hear that the Hideaway is still around...good for them! I thought that this was a great value and the décor and music was really nice.

• Visited June 2014
Mass
“Nemasket omelet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

been coming here for years I enjoy making my own omelet and my wife loves the eggs benedict for breakfast, should get there by 8 on week ends or you can expect to wait the food is great and the wait staff is always happy and ready to wait and serve even if it is not their station

• Visited June 2013