“diner breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Ottawa, Canada
“diner breakfast”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Spent a rainy morning here for breakfast. Food was tasty, pretty heavy, but that's to be expected from diner fare I think. Love the decor, good service, pretty decent coffee.

• Visited August 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great breakfast diner!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Large, clean diner with a very interesting menu! Lots of different menu items for breakfast. I had homemade hash casserole with a lid of sweet cornbread, eggs and hash browns on the side. Great taste combination. My companion had an omelet special. She said it was delicious but too much food. I consider that a good attribute of the place.

1 Thank Cleve2010
Boston, MA
“Never a bad meal”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've lived in Middleboro for 26 years and have been to Dave's Diner many times. The food is always well cooked and fresh.
This is diner food at it's best. I think this is the best New England Chowder I've ever had, not too creamy and not too thick or thin. The burgers are great and the seafood right from the docks daily.
The place is always busy no matter when you go so enjoy the diner atmosphere, the food and the crowd. By the way, although I've been again and again, I don't think I've ever had desert because I never have room for it, but maybe someday.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank melrumphius
Ontario
“FUN 50s Decor, TONS of Menu Choices, LARGE Food Portions”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We visited in July 2012 as we were camping at the KOA which was five minutes down the road. My kids (ages 5 & 7) LOVED coming here!! There were a TON of food choices and the portions were HUGE, food was GREAT!! If we lived closer I would love to make this a weekly visit. They also have a large outdoor eating area to enjoy in warmer weather. The next time we return to the Boston area we will be back!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank oneactivemommy
South Coast, Massachusetts
“Good Lunch; Reasonable Price”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My dining partner and I had a late lunch at this spotless, 1950's style diner recently and enjoyed the experience. We found a large variety of offerings on the menu with something to suit anyone's tastes. The waitresses were very friendly and competent. I had the "October Special" chicken pot pie and my dining mate a turkey wrap sandwich. Both were very tasty and neither of us could finish what we ordered. We noticed they also had an outdoor patio for dining and offered alcoholic beverages for the over 21 crowd. We'll be back the next time we are in this area!

• Visited October 2012