Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
New Jersey
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 23, 2007

We wanted 4 rooms for 1 night so that we could spend a day or two with our friends exploring the Cape Area. I was a little reluctant to book rooms here after reading some of the negative reviews but decided to go for it anyway. And I honestly could not see what people could dislike about it.
Although 2 of the 4 rooms weren't ready when we got there, the staff were polite and apologetic about it. It wasn't all that big a deal to us because we were all hanging out in one room anyway.
The rooms were impeccable. All King Suites, with a mini kitchenette with a fridge, coffee-maker and microwave, a neat little sitting area and a large comfortable bed. The bathrooms were spacious and perfectly clean and I almost felt bad that we had only 1 night to stay there!
The next morning we had the free breakfast - plenty to choose from - cereal, cinnamon buns, pastries, bread, juices, coffee, tea, etc. They even served bacon, egg patties and sausages which I've never had at other complimentary breakfasts.
The location was great. Lots of parking spots, a gas station right next door along with a Dunkin D. And a Friendly's down the street. More restaurants nearby too. Plenty of beaches within short driving distances, although we went to Hyannis (which was about 45 mts. away) because we had a lot of time.
Certainly worth the $125 we spent on it considering it was peak season and all hotels near Plymouth/Hyannis were too pricey or all booked up.
I'd DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone! Believe me, I've stayed in plenty of hotels because my husband travels for work, and this is definitely one of the better ones.

• Liked — Great rooms
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
1 Thank NJGirl319

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Barre, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 25, 2007

We stayed at the Middleboro Holiday Inn for two nights. They did mess up our reservation by giving us two Queens instead of one King-size bed. They offerred to fix it, but we declined... no big deal. We did get the adjoining room (for my brother's family) we requested so that made up for it.

The room was okay. Nothing special. There was a desk and an arm chair in addition to the two Queen beds. It was clean as far as I could tell. I did hear some noise from the room upstairs... lots of walking... but nothing that would wake me up. The wireless internet was a bit on the slow side, but it did the job. The bathroom was average size and the shower was nice and hot.

The front desk employees were great. Very friendly. And the free newspapers and cookies were a nice surprise.

Breakfast was mediocre. The eggs were very bad, but I did enjoy the danishes. If needed, there's a Dunkin Donuts on the other side of the parking lot.

The indoor pool was small, but I didn't use it at all since the weather outside was so nice.

Check-in and check-out were quick and easy. If I needed to stay in the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank ACandDC
Boston
Reviewed December 29, 2006

I will never stay at this hotel again. Very unprofessional employees who are rude to you. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone to stay at.... EVER! The room was dirty when we got in it, so they decided to put us in another room, when we got in the new room this room was dirty as well. This is just the begining of the madness. The employees at the front desk have awful language manners and have been heard swearing more than a few times by me and my family. The pool was closed. No manager was on duty and the next day when one was there she was dressed poorly and unprofessional. NEVER AGAIN will I stay here or refer this hotel to someone else!!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — I liked NOTHING
  • Tips/Secrets — BEWARE!!!
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank ourfamilyadventures

Travelers are raving about these Middleboro hotels

PA
Reviewed July 11, 2006

My family and I stayed here for several days and were very pleased. The hotel is new and very clean. Lobby area is large and there are two computers and a printer available for guest use. Rooms are comfortable and very quiet. They have a medium-sized indoor pool (with depths ranging from 3 feet to 4 feet, so its great if you have small children). They offer a nice breakfast buffet with pastries, muffins, bagels, and cereals. Coffee and tea are available in the lobby all day. There is a gas station and convenience store and a Dunkin Donuts next door to the hotel.

3 Thank ccba
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2006

This hotel was amazing!!! We originally reserved rooms at the fairfield inn next door, but noticed this brand new Holiday Inn Express as soon as we took the exit. The lobby was extravagant and the beds were amazing. I felt like I was in my own home. It was very nicely designed with contemperary class and the staff was very accommodating. I also liked the location. It was close enough to Boston, and not too far from Cape Cod. Of the many Holiday Inn Express hotels that I have stayed at, this was by far the best experience. I am so happy that we decided to stay here instead of the old fairfield. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
napa, ca
Reviewed November 17, 2005

The property is nicely located, well built (good sound insulation, etc.) and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The suites make a nice choice for a family, and the modestly sized but well-appointed indoor pool is nice on a cool fall day. I highly recommend this hotel as an alternative to Boston suburbs or Plymouth hotels. It is close to Plymouth and the Cape.

• Stayed November 2005
5 Thank bill f
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham? Share your experiences!