“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
ohio
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very clean, good central location for traveling around the area. Best priority welcome bag I've ever seen. My 10 year old grandson said, "We've hit the mother lode!" Craisins, crackers, nutrella and sticks, great! There is a Friendly's very close. You have to drive a couple miles to find fast food, wal-mart, etc. We stayed here three nights and liked it a great deal.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are clean and fairly large. The bathroom is very nice. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful; offering to print our flight boarding passes. I didn't even have to ask...thanks Kate! The breakfast which is included is good...but wish they had hot oatmeal. Other than that the breakfast gets an 8 out of 10. Now the reason this hotel did not get five stars from me. We had a room on the 4th floor. This is a NO smoking room. And it was...and no smell in the room. But the floor is half smoking and the halls were full of smoke. But, that wasn't the worst part. The smoke from other rooms drifted underneath our door and entered our room. Not good for me. Next I will ask to be on a NO smoking floor. But, the parking was great....it has a very nice indoor pool and the place was VERY clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a no smoking FLOOR!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear CliffMVVH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests and work hard to make each stay a great experience.

I'm happy to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay, and I'll certainly pass your sentiments along to Kate!

I genuinely understand your concerns regarding the location of your room being on the smoking floor, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that your comfort is of the utmost importance to us!

I hope to see you again in your travels. Please feel free to contact me direcly with anything I can assist you with!

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was very satisfied during my stay at the Holiday Inn Express while working in Middleboro Ma. Staff made my stay very enjoyable. My room was very clean,and bed were very comfortable. I recommend if you're staying in Middleboro, Ma. stay at the holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Charlie C.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the property. I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay! I hope to see you again soon in your travels!

Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days at this hotel. We have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express such as this, and we have stayed at several The room was a suite, spacious, clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and we slept well there. It came with a coffee maker with coffee, microwave and a mini-fridge. The mini-fridge was larger than the usual mini-fridge. The front desk staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was tasty and the lady that attended to breakfast, Robin, made it even better with her great sense of humor. We would definitely stay here again. If you like Dunkin' Donuts or need gas for your car, they're just next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear JJ L,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a great review! I am so glad to hear that your expectations were not only met, but exceeded! I will most definitely pass this feedback along to our staff. I hope to see you again in your travels!

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Middleboro
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Clean, roomy, has everything you might forget like hairdryer ironing board to even a razor if you need one. Beds very comfy. Breakfast was good. Nice to have Dunkin and gas station next door. Nice stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Milford Square
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My 3rd trip to this hotel and I must say, it's been downhill ever since. I'm a Priority Club member of this hotel chain, and I was disappointed in the service I received. No channel listing directory in my room, and when I went to the front desk to get one, the desk person said they didn't have one. A manager came out, and gave me one. Both mornings they were out of coffee on my first visit to the cafe, one morning they were out twice. And when they did fill the coffee canister it was below par. Seemed like there was an inexperienced staff at times. One morning the elevator was out of service. Not sure what the heck was going on, on this trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Rinchen-Mitch,

Thank you for being an IHG Club Rewards member and for writing us a review. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Westchester County, New York
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The room (#126) was NOT clean to my satisfaction -- cob webs hung from each corner of the room, dust sat along the headboard, one corner of the room had two dead bugs (I didn't check the other corners!), a few of the pillows did not smell fresh, the microwave had dried food along the edges, the bath tub had several chips and the tile grout along the tub/floor looked very dirty.

The hot tub was not working the entire time; when I asked about it, the representative told me a part was ordered the week prior, and she didn't know when it would be fixed - what's that about??

One day, they claimed the freezer wasn't working, so a sign was put at the counter that no meat (ie: bacon, sausage etc.) would be served with breakfast.
(Also, they were out of strawberry jam, but had plenty of grape and orange marmalade.)

The breakfast offered had a large selection, and the EVENING front desk representative was EXTREMELY kind and helpful. This HI Express was also a comfortable driving distance to Plimouth Plantation.

Finally, and the last straw was that the housekeeping person stole an article of ours...not valuable to anyone, but important to our family. SHAME ON YOU!

We have learned there are other places to stay when in that area again -- NOT the HI Express in Middleboro, MA!

Room Tip: It seemed the exit doors slam loudly, so each time it closed...BOOM, we'd hear and feel it:(
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear LuvTTown,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Middleboro Raynham, MA. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Middleboro hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro? Share your experiences!