“really the owners treat customers like this????”
Review of Sweetheart Inn

Sweetheart Inn
Ranked #50 of 123 Restaurants in Methuen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had an event here today, server was excellent, food good, but the owners were rude, at the very least not helpful, or interested in ours needs, no customer service skills at all, wouldn't even answer a gratuity question, that I asked several times several different ways, I feel badly that the server may not have been tipped what she deserved, for her excellent service. I will personally never go there again. Not for drinks, not for dinner not for an event. Shame on you for not answering a direct question, and for making me keep asking to no avail, before you stormed away.

1  Thank KerryHC713
There are newer reviews for Sweetheart Inn

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Sweetheart Inn feels like our own secret spot... it's tucked away and off the beaten path, the food is excellent (my favorite is the pan seared haddock, and my husband loves the prime rib), the drinks are the best (Long Island Iced Teas made by Marie, who has been serving up drinks there for at least 25 years!), and the atmosphere is cozy and comfortable. It's our "go to" spot on Friday night (and sometimes Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, too!)! It is unlike all those chain restaurants where you are just another customer. Often the owners will come out and visit with patrons, you'll get to know the people sitting next to you at the bar, and you will feel right at home! If you have never been there, finding it is the first challenge. But once you do, you'll definitely go back!

1  Thank jules1029
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We've been at the Inn 3 times (we don't get to Methuen very often) The food has always been fine. We love the atmosphere and I think more people should give it a chance.

1  Thank Darryl D
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food was awful the waitstaff was very rude and the owner was also very rude.Avoid this place and go elsewhere.

6  Thank Bell K
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away in the country so it was hard to find but once we arrived, the food was great. There were many menu items and specials. Service was great. I would recommend this Restaurant.

2  Thank EilSat

Been to Sweetheart Inn? Share your experiences!