“My favorite place!”

Dolce Freddo Gelato
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Methuen
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Love all the gelato there, great service, we have been going here since they opened. I don't dislike anything about this place.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Simply fantastic! Wonderful flavors, terrific service and unlimited tastings-I dare you to only get one scoop!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This gelato is even better than any of the gelato I've tried in the North End. Very authentic Italian ice cream with a lot of delicious flavors - my favorites are strawberry, chocolate, lemon and tiramisu!
The don't have all the flavors on display, they have more in the back of the store, so just ask!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Tucked away in an obscure strip mall is this hidden gem. You could easily pass by this little hole in the wall I refer to as "heaven".
The staff ALWAYS super friendly.
The establishment very clean.
The gelato....sublime. Some of my favorites include pink grapefruit (OMG)!!, hazelnut, coffee, lemon (OMG), salted caramel - well I could go on and on just get there and experiment. They are always coming up with new flavors.
It's a bit on the pricey side but let me tell you - once you have your first bite, you'll agree with me that it was worth every single penny paid!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Methuen is lucky to have this gem! Dolce Freddo Gelato has the single best Gelato around.
Don't by fooled by others...this is the real deal! The flavor I think is BETTER than regular run of the mill ice cream. I love ice cream but Gelato brings the flavor out in a different way. Less fat too! Oh yeah and don't be fooled by the portion size...this stuff is that flavorful. Eating with those small spoons just adds to the whole experience. Always a joy to visit here.