“Beauiful little organ hall”

Methuen Memorial Music Hall
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Methuen
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went there for a christmas concert they had. The music was ok. What suprised me the most was that they never played the organ. It is the main centerpiece of the hall. I was very confused

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I discovered this attraction when I went to the local library and the librarian recommend this hall. There is a history associated with this place going back over one hundred years. I went to an open house during the Christmas season and thought I was in a concert hall in Austria. Many local musicians showcased their talents. Definitely a must do in the Methuen area.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This building was built to house this magnificant organ and provides sounds that are beautiful. We attend the Xmas concert every year and love the sounds. The building is also beautiful to look at.

1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Supposed houses the largest pipe organ in the world!
Impressive...

Reviewed December 3, 2011

This is a one of a kind experience combining the best of music, architecture, history, and art. A real treasure to be enjoyed by young and old.