“Chicken Parm Sub”

Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“Chicken Parm Sub”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was your typical chicken parm, nothing special. Bread was good.I was not crazy about the sauce. We also got a chicken salad sub that was ok nothing special!

Visited September 2013

Methuen
“Worst pizza ever!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I walk in with my kid, order a pizza to take home. We live about 2 miles down the road. I open the box when we get home and the pizza is COLD!! COLD!! Totally off the mark! The pizza was crap! I've ordered from other places in the area and no one has ever delievered a cold pizza. How could I walk out of Romano's with a pizza in hand and it be cold?? We will NEVER EVER go back to this place ever again!! WORST pizza and sides I have ever had in my life!! We had onion rings and poppers and they were awful!! Cold and awful!! This place needs to be shut down.

• Visited July 2013
Salem, New Hampshire
“luv ya Romanos”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

great pizza deals on Monday and tuesday nights. The extra large subs are fantastic and the best deal anywhere

Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the better sub shops in town, good pizza as well!”
Reviewed September 15, 2008

One of the better sub shops in town, good pizza as well!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook