“The Best”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Thank you for opening this restaurant. They have the best food and drinks. My family and I eat there or have a take out from there every other week.

1  Thank S r B

Reviewed August 13, 2012

WE love going here for the food, drinks, and atmosphere! It is small and gets crowded often, but its worth the wait!

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have been here a few different times. The sushi is top notch, very fresh and tasty. They also make homemade crab rangoon. Once when I came for lunch, the staff was sitting at a table in the restaurant making the crab rangoon. It is wonderful, the best ever, highly recommended. I do not recall the other foods we ordered, but do recall all of it was well made and very good.
I highly recommend Fusion House for Asian food and sushi. well worth the trip from anywhere.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Amazing sushi,and great menu!I love the spring rolls,so fresh and not greasy.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Went there last night with the man. Walked into the restaurant, which as other reviewers had said, was relatively small. You are right at the bar upon walking in. We were greeted and seated immediately. Our server/hostess was very friendly. I actually liked the ambiance, it had a nice feel to it. Yes it's small, but they work well with the space given.

Ordering was the difficult part. We opted to start with the shumai dumplings, miso soup, and the thai tong yung soup. The soup arrived, I got the miso, it was warm/borderline luke warm, but still tasty, my boyfriends was hot and very flavorful with a nice kick. Then sushi arrived (mine first) and we were wondering what happened to the dumplings? Anyways.....

I got the "kiss the fire" roll, which was really fresh, and flavors were spot on. There was a thin slice of jalapeno with a drop of hot chili sauce in the center on top of a slice of tuna, and inside the roll was spicy salmon. In addition there was a wasabi "mayo" if you will, decorating the two sides of the roll and some little dollops on the roll itself, nice presentation. Another reviewer had mentioned that it wasn't spicy enough for her taste. I found it adequate, it was just enough bite without being overwhelmed with heat. They do also state on their menu that you can talk to the server and have your dish more or less spicy depending on your palate. My boyfriend was feeling adventurous and got the sushi deluxe combo meal, which came with a variety of seafood, california roll, and 6 different types of nigiri sushi, and tobiko. I don't think he was expecting what came out to the table lol. But he enjoyed and ate all of it. He has just recently been getting more into sushi, so this was a big leap compared to just eating a couple of basic maki rolls.

I have to mention that they sub out white for brown rice, which as all of my sushi reviews state, I love!!!

So we never got the dumplings, and we didn't want to mention it because we were already done eating, and we were pretty full anyways. And the table was small, so there really would not have been room for them, and the whole point was to have them as an app. not with our meal, or after our meal. Slight miscommunication, oh well. I would definitely come back.

p.s. Three stars isn't a bad thing, but I feel the need to be accurate on the WHOLE experience and review accordingly. I really did like my sushi, and I will update my review when I go back :)