“Nice hotel for the price” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Methuen
Kettering, Ohio
“Nice hotel for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I chose this hotel because of the price. The hotel was nice on the inside, the rooms were clean, but did have some minor repair issues. The free breakfast was better than some higher priced hotels. The hotel is located next to the freeway, so that was a plus for us! The staff was wonderful, very accomodating and incredibly friendly. There is a restaurant/bar adjoined to the hotel, so that made things a little easier if we were coming in late and wanted to grab something to eat. Our only complaint was after dark there were people lingering around outside in front of the hotel and in the parking lot. We saw the police outside two nights during our three night stay. Our advice would be to travel in a group at night or be in before dark.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fort Lauderdale
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Picked this hotel because of Days Inn connection and location, right off Interstate 213. Very pleased overall, and expecially pleased with the morning breakfast selection. Staff was very accomodating. Computer in lobby with printing attached also very good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ClayR27
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I made the trip to Methuen, Ma for business. After staying an entire month and 10 days in the Days Hotel, I found a second home! The staff was incredibly accomodating to me at a moments notice. I travel for my business and I am extremely particular when it comes to where I stay. After staying in the Days Hotel, this is the first review I have say down and really felt terrific writing! Just like everyone else, I usually only write bad review on things I feel deserve others need to know. When it comes to the Days Hotel, I felt it necessary to voice my option to all that out of all the hotels I have ever stayed in, this deserves these good praises! Definetly a great place to stay! The breakfast that is provided is fresh and always full even after the crowds! The staff for all departments are very helpful and drop everything to help me out. The restaurant that just so happens to be located within the hotel, was reccomended as thine of the best places for seafood in Boston! This place really does have the 5 star feel with the 2 star price! Absolutely refer anyone to stay at the Days Hotel in Methuen hands down!!

• Stayed June 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

The left over cigarette smoke in the lobby was enough to irritate my allergies. The coffee pot and supplies of coffee and cups were never replenished. The AC was turned off after the room was cleaned (during a heat wave). The AC thermostat was very old and outdated and we couldn't even tell what the temp was. Breakfast was awful. The coffee was good. I will try another place the next time I go to the area. They didn't even ask us how our stay was when we checked out. I think they knew since I had to call the desk every night we got back to the room with another issue.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Methuen hotels

North Conway, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed on our way home to New hampshire it was a wonderful beacon in the night as we were tired from a long 10 hour drive from down south. We saw the sign and were relieved to see a full parking lot that was well lit. A function was going on and everyone was was very friendly the staff was very accomindation we had a huge clean and wonderful room to spend the night. It was very queit we heard no neighbors even with a large function going on. I want to say the Mamagement of this property has done an amazing job with upkeep and we felt very safe with the location. The Location is very handy for dining, shopping and just relaxing. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone out there who needs a great overnight stop at a wonderful rate that is affordable. Thanks for a great night Days Inn Methuen, Massachusetts !
In three words we have : CLEAN, Convienent & Comfortable ! I hope this helps you make an informed decision ! Happy Travels :)

Room Tip: Ask at the front desk for the larger rooms around the back they are wonderful !
King, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel twice and it was an average to good experience. Therefore, when my sister, brother and I made a return visit to the area, we booked our rooms here. My sister and I got a suitable room but my brother (who had booked his room two months in advance) was told he would be in the old part of the hotel but he could move the next day if he wanted to. It appears the hotel was full?? His room was cramped and at the end of the hall next to the bar. Our rooms were clean but the air conditioning was not on and the temperature was above 90 degrees in the room. New England was experiencing a heat wave but nonetheless, our air was turned off completely each day when the room was serviced. The room service was lacking with bare minimal service and the coffee pot not cleaned or replenished. Breakfast was substandard, the eggs being so rubbery they had to be cut with a knife (along with some of the equipment being broken). I could go on with other nuisances during our stay but suffice it to say, we will not stay here again. (My brother who lives in the area told us there had been a recent raid and break up of a prostitution ring in this hotel.) Anyway, unless they clean up their act...we won't be going back to find out!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Providence, Rhode Island
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

It is located in a ghetto like neighborhood. My 15 year old daughter was heckled in the parking lot by a gang of motorcyclists and had to make a run for the hotel lobby after returning from her soccer tournament. The hotel smells of smoke and mold and the rooms contain stained carpet, furniture and walls.

2 Thank sisterhubertschmidt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Methuen
Park View Inn Inc.
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#3 of 4 in Salem
Holiday Inn Express Andover North - Lawrence

Been to Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA? Share your experiences!