“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Methuen
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just ate there and I'd like to review it. Could not find it on your list of restaurants. Thank you.
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great food, the nachos are warm and fresh avocado, prices reasonable, did I mention the great Margarita's!!! The wait staff was very friendly.

• Visited February 2014

Methuen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Spanish food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit this restaurant frequently, the food and their prices are great. It can get a bit loud as there are a lot of families that go, however it's worth it. Ask for the white sauce for your complimentary chips and salsa it's phenomenal.

• Visited April 2014
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Mexican dining at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent menu, food well prepared and presented. Delicious meal, guacamole made at the table was superb. Waitstaff courteous and efficient. Awesome Margaritas. First visit to a Mexican restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited September 2013
Hampstead, New Hampshire
“Nice mexican restaurant need more parking spaces”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I felt like having Mexican food for supper. Wanted to try a new place. So we went to Plaza Azteca restaurant in Methuen Mass. Could not find a parking space had to kept driving around the parking lot. Than found someone moving out of a parking space right in the front. They had vaulted parking which is crazy. Went in and had to wait 30 mins. Was an ok wait. We sat in a two person booth in the bar. The table was kinda small. We ordered a drink and had to wait a while for it. They we very busy the waitress told us. We ordered a quacamole was homemade one of the best I have had.

• Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Has gone way down hill in the last year”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I used to frequent this restaurant and loved their menu and the atmosphere. While the building itself hasn't changed, the atmosphere has as well as the food. The new menu doesn't have the same delicious dishes it used to...my husband remarked that it resemble a take out menu, get people in and out fast. The flag enchiladas were pasty and tasteless and my husbands stuffed poblano pepper dish was overcooked and bland. We won't be going back unless we hear that they brought back their old menu.

• Visited February 2014