“Amazing Onion Rings”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Amazing Onion Rings”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

On a last minute lunch decision, we met at The Irish Cottage. It was the first time having steak and cheese with onion rings. My lunch was one of my favorites. I cannot wait to stop in for a repeat experience.

• Visited May 2014

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food and wonderful service. Try their breakfast you will not be disappointed. We will definitely go back again.

Visited May 2014
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Excellent breakfast ”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The Irish Cottage offers excellent breakfasts. Wednesday's two for one special cannot be beat. The food is excellent.

Lowell, Massachusetts
“Monday Night Special”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was really a special "anniversary" dinner. We were greeted warmly and promptly seated. Our waitress offered cheese and crackers to start and took our drink orders. The $19.95 special included salad or soup of the day - "Corned beef cabbage" which was a thick, very tasty soup. I chose a wonderful "Lemon Pepper" haddock dinner served with grilled asparagus and a side of rice pilaf. My "bridegroom" of 58 years went for the Baked Seafood Casserole - a $20 dish that was worth every penny (I helped him w that). The scallops were perfectly done and the x-large shrimp were fresh and done just right. All the while the waitress was attentive but not overbearing. In fact, as we were toasting, my husbands Manhattan tipped a bit and half the drink landed on him and the table. Without any prompting, the waitress (she has a wee Irish accent) was gracious enough to refill his glass. The atmosphere is 'homey" w bar seating to the left of the entrance and we could hear the laughter coming from that area. Needless to say we had no room for dessert (included in the special) so we took our carrot cake and Bananas Foster home for feasting later on. We will go back soon to try Mum's Homemade Meatloaf (his other choice) and maybe the West Of Ireland Lemon Pepper Salmon for me ...... I do love fish!!! So do try the Monday Specials.... really a great value$$$.

• Visited May 2014
Bradford, Massachusetts
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Went to the Irish Cottage on a Thursday night. We got seated right away. The waitress took our drink order right away. The menu has lots of food to pick. Very reasonably priced. The food was fantastic they serve breakfast as well I have not tried it but my son has and said that it was great.

Visited April 2014