“hit or miss”

Windham, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“hit or miss”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Never know what your going to get... Food is good most times. Staff on the ball. Sometimes the bands are to loud...

Visited October 2012

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I never would have stopped here if it were not for the reviews I read. It is right off the highway in a motel that is not the greatest. However, the food here is excellent. They always have specials and typically that includes a lobster special. Their lobster salad is also good as is their fried whole body clams.

Visited September 2012
Winthrop, ME
“Not bad, reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Liked having a restaurant right at the hotel so I didn't have to drive around in an unfamiliar area looking for a place to eat. Food was decent. I'd recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Lawrence, Massachusetts
“Seafood”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Came here for my birthday dinner. Love the fish and chips.....fried clams are to die for too!! Definitely will go back!

Visited May 2012
Lawrence, Massachusetts
“Seafood good onion rings”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We like this restaurant. I ordered lobster, my son ordered lobster ravioli, and my husband had fisherman's platter. He ordered broiled and said it was devious. My lobster and onion rings were good. My son loved the ravioli but portion was a little small. Specialty drinks are generous and good.

1 Thank AudioLolly