“DINER DINING AT IT'S FINEST!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Miss Mendon diner
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Mendon
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“DINER DINING AT IT'S FINEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very good food, friendly and cordial service, diner atmosphere. Stopped in on our way by and we were not disappointed. Cute place.

• Visited June 2013

Medway, Massachusetts
“Yummy diner food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped here over the weekend for an early dinner between my son's baseball doubleheader. The place was almost empty because it was 4pm but the service was still kind of slow. However, the food was great! My son got a burger which he described as 'juicy' and my husband finished his burger so fast that I barely saw it! I had a grilled chicken sandwich which was delicious. The chicken breast was so big that it was hanging off of the bun! We'll definitely give it another try but hope the service will be a little better next time.

Milford, Massachusetts
“Bring back memories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This diner is of days gone by and has very good food at reasonable prices. service is good and you will enjoy the atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“If you want cold food then this is the place.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast with my wife and daughter on Mothers Day. I know they were busy but the service was sloooow. Maybe they should hire more waitressess because ours looked flustered. Took forever to get a refill of coffee. By the time our food came out it was cold. My wifes waffle was so cold it wouldn't melt the butter on it. My eggs were cold. Bacon was ok, but the homefries....cold. The toast was fine. Same for my daughters meal. I can only assume it was because our waitress was running around crazy. I certainly hope it didn't come out of the kitchen that way. This is a nice place, great atmosphere and clean. But when you go to a diner, usually the food comes out hot. Not here. 2nd bad experience here. Won't be going back. It's too bad. It has a lot going for it, but the food isn't one of them.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good Morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Really great breakfast! Eggs and hashed browns, with sausage. Excellent. Great coffee. Very new and clean. Nostalgic.
A special treat when I'm in town. No complaints at all.

Visited May 2013