“Very nice place for lunch or dinner”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Melrose
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Actually, I am not a Mexican food enthusiast, but I enjoyed my meal here very much, and found that I do in fact like some Mexican dishes when they are done right

There are newer reviews for Mexico Lindo

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have the advantage of living close to many great eateries in my community.
The favorite among the family especially the kids is Mexico Lindo.
The menu has been changed slightly over the years, but I always find something I enjoy.
The staff is always nice and on top of things.
The mariachi band is great when out for a fun adult only night. When looking for the gift certificate for a gift, I always end up here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love Mexico Lindo! It's my go-to mexican restaurant in my area. My favorite dish is the Nachos Idaho, which is thick potato skins loaded with spicy chicken or beef, lattuce, tomato, and cheese! YUM! Their prices are very reasonable, the food is delicious,and the wait staff is very nice.

1  Thank Grace B
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It's a big step up from the chain Mexican restaurants, and I"m told it's more Mexican than Tex-Mex. My go-to is the pork carnitas. Solid food, good margaritas and sangria, reasonably priced. Wednesday is Mariachi night - the music is good, but LOUD. Service is usually decent.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is not a gourmet Mexican restaurant, but when you just want some affordable "American" Mexican food, this is a decent place to visit. The fajitas have become our go-to meal when we go, and don't forget to grab a pitcher of margaritas to go with the chips and salsa they offer when you are seated. Service is decent. Some nights the wait for a table can get very long. The decor is slightly tacky, but almost expected.