“Best bagels and so much choice”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Melrose
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited regularly while visiting my son in Melrose, usually after taking my granddaughter to the Y across the road.
Egg bagel with honey walnut cream cheese her favourite while mine is the cheddar jalapeño with any cream cheese, you can work your way through the choices available.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed January 26, 2019

Our regular stopping place for coffee and breakfast. All the bagels are excellent and the varieties on offer change daily. You can actually watch them baking them on site.
My favourite is the jalapeño bagel with ham and Mexican cheese.
Staff are very friendly and helpful, always ready to help us Brits out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I love picking up bagels and cream cheese whenever I'm in the area. They have several types of cream cheese for sale other than the plain. The smoked salmon cream cheese rates 5 stars! The counter people are helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017

We went in for a bagel and coffee, and got, guess what. A bagel and coffee. Pretty basic, difficult to screw up. Had alot of staff behind the counter, so I assume they get busy, but they were pretty quiet when we got there. Coffee is a little on the bitter side, but having had it at other Brueggers it's about what I was expecting.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I used too here quite a bit when I lived in Melrose. I go there now if I am in the area.Very good Bagels and coffee. You can sit there and eat your bagel and sip your coffee for as long as you want. They don't bother you. I always get an onion bagel with butter.

Date of visit: November 2016