“Best buffalo chicken calzone!”

Petrone's Deli & Pizza
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Melrose
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Amazing buffalo chicken either as a salad or calzone. Menu is large and delicious. They deliver too. I've never had something from petrones that I don't like! Owner is always there and he is super friendly. I know they donate tons of money to the local high school. Awesome pizza place. They recently expanded the inside area former table and bathroom.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Petrone's is at the top of the list when we need pizza delivery - delicious pizza and subs every time. For me, their buffalo chicken is very spicy!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My mouth is watering while I write this review, that's how good Petrone's is! Their sauce is sweet, giving their pizza and calzone's a nice tangy flavor. Their buffalo chicken is spicy and delicious. I have never had a bad meal or a wrong order from Petrone's. Highly reccomend Petrone's for a good pizza or calzone.

Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

I love Petrone's and make it a point to go here when I am in the area! Great pizza, subs, side orders. Anything I have had I love!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

The broccoli chicken ziti need more flavor and less melted cheese!