“The high quality is back”
Review of Hang TAI Too

Hang TAI Too
Ranked #16 of 28 Restaurants in Medway
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Plainville, Massachusetts
“The high quality is back”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have gone to the Hang Tai Too on and off since they opened in Medway. Lately we had stopped going as the quality of the food had dropped as well as the service. I am happy to say that we took our daughter and two grand daughters to lunch last week and were delighted with the food and the service. We had a delightful lunch and everything we ordered was hot and tasty. We took nothing home as we enjoyed every bit of it there. Our waitress was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful with our requirements. We shall return and soon.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank allen w

Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love this chinese food restaurant. Driving by you wouldn't think much of it because of it's location on the main road and squeezed in between other buildings but stop by because the food is worth it. Their other restaurant in Franklin is the same way. I highly recommend both of them. The food has a wholesome flavor that I can't find at other Chinese food places. This is by far my favorite flavored food. They do a great job here.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Jensey1212
Medway, Massachusetts
“Best food around!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

After Golden Bamboo sold to a different owner and went down hill we tried Hang Tai, the food here is now the best in the area. Try it once and you will agree!

1 Thank Peter O
Medway, Massachusetts
“Great food - clean & fresh as my Dad used to say!”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

At Hang Tai Too the food is consistently great. We lean toward the appetizers plus the house fried rice and the low & chow meins. Every time, the food is great. The servers are really sincere in wanting to making you happy - though English is definitely a second language here! They are very accommodating to my large family ( usually 8 - 20 ppl) and my handicapped mother. I highly recommend Hang Tai Too!

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank PrettyBlueEyes19
Boston
“Good food and great mai tais”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Can't beat "Jason's" mai tais - food is fresh and tasty also.

1 Thank tmarcone