“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Hang Tai Too

Hang Tai Too
Ranked #12 of 28 Restaurants in Medway
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love this chinese food restaurant. Driving by you wouldn't think much of it because of it's location on the main road and squeezed in between other buildings but stop by because the food is worth it. Their other restaurant in Franklin is the same way. I highly recommend both of them. The food has a wholesome flavor that I can't find at other Chinese food places. This is by far my favorite flavored food. They do a great job here.

4  Thank Jensey1212

Reviewed April 22, 2012

After Golden Bamboo sold to a different owner and went down hill we tried Hang Tai, the food here is now the best in the area. Try it once and you will agree!

1  Thank Peter O
Reviewed April 25, 2011

At Hang Tai Too the food is consistently great. We lean toward the appetizers plus the house fried rice and the low & chow meins. Every time, the food is great. The servers are really sincere in wanting to making you happy - though English is definitely a second language here! They are very accommodating to my large family ( usually 8 - 20 ppl) and my handicapped mother. I highly recommend Hang Tai Too!

1  Thank PrettyBlueEyes19
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Can't beat "Jason's" mai tais - food is fresh and tasty also.

1  Thank tmarcone