Tripadvisor
Medford
1,278 results
All reviews tufts university wellington station underground parking separate sitting area free shuttle free breakfast shuttle service hotel shuttle road noise orange line spacious room sofa bed room key bagels the breakfast area great place to stay front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Just returned from a multiple day stay at the property while visiting my daughter at Tufts. This is my fifth multi day stay at the property, and the experience never disappoints. Highly recommend the property, which provides free parking if needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I am glad that I found this hotel. I am very loyal to the Hyatt brand and try to find one where ever I travel. I have a project at the Boston Airport and really appreciate the parking garage to keep me out of the weather. My advice to anyone planning to travel to the Boston area is to stay at this hotel. When you have breakfast Ramona, Shereese & the morning staff will take great care care of you.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Best deal and location in Boston. The staff are amazing. The facility is convenient and easy to access. There’s underground parking available so you’re out of the weather. Plus it’s very secure. There are a number of restaurants local to the hotel. And the hotel itself serves food. Book here and you won’t regret it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2020

From check in till check out everyone that worked there were helpful and polite. The goodie bags with bottles of water and snacks when we checked in were nice after our long drive there. It was quite and the bed was comfortable. The room was clean and I liked having the separte sitting area. The only thing that we missed was having a microwave in the room but we were able to use the one in the breakfast area. Breakfast was free for Hyatt members and they had a good variety of hot and cold items. They also have an indoor pool. We didn't have a chance to use the pool though. We also got a later check out which was nice. We had a wonderful experience. Would highly recomend this place to others and would stay again if in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2020

I find a warmer pool next year. Other than that I like that they have bilingual staff, and I felt welcome. It is a nice place to stay with the family. In addition, is near to Downtown Boston, so I found this place very convenient to celebrate new year ave in Boston!

Date of stay: December 2019