“Our first stop every time we come to Boston”
Review of Kelly's Roast Beef

Kelly's Roast Beef
Ranked #14 of 148 Restaurants in Medford
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Every time we come to Boston, we go straight to Kelly's for a lobster roll. Huge chunks of lobster meat and claws in every sandwich. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had to visit a family memeber in the ICU in Boston the day after the Nemo storm so we had to stop at a Kellys on our travels back to NH. It was unerstandable that the place was running low on items since we did just get hit by a storm and MA has a driving band for 24hrs. Well have talking to the friendly GM walking through the dinning room he made my birthday. I had ask about onion rings and he made my night going about above and beyond. He got us some onion ring and a treat for my birthday. Thanks! Thanks for making a long drive the day after a blizard a welcoming experiance.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you're not familiar with Kelly's its a quick-serve restaurant that prepares your food to order.When ready, they take your food to you.

If I am within 10 miles of Kelly's I make a detour.
There roast beef is simply the best.
Usually cooked Medium, sometimes medium-well, but always tasty and moist.
I always order mine plain and ad a dash of salt.( I just want the taste the roast beef!)
They automatically serve it on a toasted/buttered bun. They'll make it "dry" (no butter) on request.
Also a number of sauces and cheese available.
The small sandwich is "Big" and the large is "huge"

Clam Chowder is a piping hot thin broth loaded with clams and some potatoes. Love it !

French fries come out piping hot served in a bag. The large is massive and will feed a family of 4 with no problem.

The perfect meal: Roast beef / Clam Chowder / fries / Fanta orange soda. Total Food coma!

I have tasted the fried clam platter and the clam roll and each were delicious--full of flavor, no grease!

I've eaten at this Kelly's at least 20 times and give it an excellent rating not just because I love the food, but because the people who work there, actually have a great attitude and are friendly, the tables are clean even when it's packed and the bathrooms are spotless.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

There is no place better for Fried Seafood than Kelly's. We have been there many times and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The last couple of times we have been here the fried food has been very greasy and the roast beef has been dry. The service is slow for a quick serve restaurant. You would be better off trying somewhere else.