“Average Mediocre Middle of the Road”

Raso's Grille & Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Raso's Grille & Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 143 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Nothing special. Kind of a tired dark dingy place. Uninspired menu. Run of the mill Italian red sauce joint. More of a bar with food than a restaurant with a bar.

Very poor service. Pricier than the space, food and service should be.

Just not much to specifically complain or crow about.

About as average as it gets.

1  Thank Foosh9
There are newer reviews for Raso's Grille & Pizzeria

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I went here for a bereavement luncheon. The food was excellent. We had a nice buffet and they even served squares of fabulous pizza as an appetizer. Dessert was delicious too...a nice variety of pastries. The wait staff was very accommodating for our big group of about 40.
The big drawback was the parking. There is virtually none! Well maybe 5-6 spots. I parked in a space around the corner and the guy yelled at me saying that if he had customers come they would have no where to park. But it was a legal space. I couldn't figure out what his business was. there were lots of cords and building equipment.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very good food, great service. excellent espresso martini. Bartender was great. highly recommend it for authentic place and great food.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I noticed there had not been a lot of recent activity on this restaurant on Tripadvisor, so I almost passed it up. I am glad I stopped. It wasn't very busy but I had a quick veal cutlet sandwich at the bar and it was excellent. The service was quick and friendly. The menu looks very appetizing and I will definitely stop by again.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The food here can be delicious! The service is off and on depending on your server. Ive been here a few times and its not consistent. sometime the food is absolutely amazing and other times its mediocre. Just beware, got food poisoning once out of the few times that I was here. I guess if they can be consistent with the good night on the food and service, I'd give them 5 stars cause on those nights, it's the best food.