“My favorite breakfast place”

Paul Revere Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 144 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Diner, American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Rochester, NH
“My favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed March 29, 2007

I really enjoyed my breakfast here as did my family. the service was fast and polite. The food was cooked to my specifications and the portions were ample. I would highly recomend this family style restaraunt to others, and will return with my family often.

Amherst, MA
“Gross”
Reviewed December 9, 2006

I'm sorry to have to post this... loved the idea of a 'Paul Revere Restaurant" on the route he took to Lexington. But this place is just awful. It looks like it hasn't been updated, or for that matter cleaned, in some time. Tasteless, generic scrambled eggs look as though they'd been flattened and all the yolks removed (or too much milk?) Undercooked sausage. And all served up on a paper plate. If that wasn't enough, the place feels like some insider's club. If you're a traveler and are determined to eat here, prepared to be stared at or ignored.

1 Thank DontWasteYourMoney