“Good breakfast diner”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was visiting family and found a Groupon for this place. It is a storefront location with a large back room whose capacity is deceiving. Had you typical breakfast food; eggs over easy, omelets, bacon and hash browns. hash browns were medium hunks of potatoe, that were not greasy at all. prices were average for breakfast. I would go back there.

1  Thank old-snowboarder-jl

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Best breakfast place in the Medford area ! Great food.. great service. Their fresh OJ is to die for !! And you can start the day without emptying your pockets but for sure filling up those hungry tummies (:

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Got an order "to go"! The food quality was excellent and the prices were worth it. Just a tip: Double check your order before you leave as they left out the entire meal for a family member. Had to call and go all the way back to get it, but that minor issue won't stop me from eating their again! Fantastic.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stopped by to grab a bite to eat on the way to Vermont. When I saw they had a Cuban Sandwich, my curiosity was peaked. In Central and South Florida, we have a huge Cuban population. In Tampa, it is hard to to find a restaurant that does not have a Cuban Sandwich on the menu - and I can honestly say I thought I ate every type possible until I ate at the Medford Square diner. This was not a traditional Cuban Sandwich - it was on herbed bread (not Cuban Bread), had pulled pork on it, and more cheese than I have seen on any Cuban before. But these changes worked in a unique flavor sensation that was pleasing to my palette but kept the many aspects of a traditional Cuban in place. It was a surprising treat and I loved it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I loved the Ruben, but everyone else's food was just ok. It's a hole in the wall, don't expect more than what you see from the outside.