“Best Eggplant Parm I've Ever Had”
Review of Bocelli's

Bocelli's
Ranked #4 of 146 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We LOVED this place! My husband and I were visiting Boston. We wanted to meet family in Medford and TripAdvisor led us to Bocelli's. Our family had never been there before but were happy to have discovered it. The ambiance was fun and the food was amazing. The food was absolutely delicious!

We ate upstairs across from the bar and enjoyed a view of the street. This is was a nice find.

1  Thank PsItravel

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my immediate family, alog with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins as goodbye dinner to my aunt and uncle returning to California. We wanted to stay close to home so we chose Bocelli's, seeing that the reviews were decent on tripadvisor and other websites. Boy were we wrong. Our hostess led us into this musty smelling basement where we were seated away from everyone else due to our party size; there was literally no one else in our room. The hostess said "oh you have the private room" as if it was a good thing. The room was damp and smelled dank until they put the air conditioning on. It was humid too...reminded me of one an old VFW club or something like that. The TVs on the wall were off and overall the surroundings were pretty sad. They had one waitress serving all 11 of us. The woman was clearly overwhelmed by us and the other customers she had to serve in the adjoining room. Aside from this, her attitude was awful and she complained to us at least 5 times how she was sitting at home when the restaurant called her in because they got busy. I'm sorry, but as the customer, that is simply not something I want to hear. Keep your work whining to yourself. The food took forever to come out and when it did I was not even the slightest bit impressed. It was decent but by no means special. My mother could do better at home. Don't stop here unless you're desperate and looking for a cheap meal with poor atmopshere.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Given previous reviews, we expected more out of Bocelli's for a family occasion. The service was very friendly, but quite slow, and the server made a couple of minor errors on our food order. The portions were plentiful and fairly tasty, but we have had better. Atmosphere is pleasant and the restroom was clean.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you are looking for outstanding Italian food without having to go into the north end, look no further.....Bocelli's is wonderful! It's like walking into your grandmothers kitchen..everything is fresh.the cold antipasti is heaping with fresh cheese, meats and assorted peppers and crisp vegetables. Everything is made to order so don't be in a hurry. The veal is exquisite. Tender full of flavor. I had the sea food fra diablo. Lobster scallops clams piled atop fresh pasta. My friend had the pork chop with vinegar, garlic and cherry peppers....said it was as good as his grandfather made. The deserts are all delicious, the canoli was as good as it gets. Great wine selection and all at a reasonable price. I would come back to this charming restaurant again and again..worth the trip

1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed February 16, 2013

can not wait to go back. We in Chicago and having awesome Italian Food LOVED LOVED this place. I hope it is still open when we return.

1  Thank lovedit2013