“Comfortable, Good Food and Service”

Salvatore's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
jwildman68
“Comfortable, Good Food and Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have friends who don't like the place but I have not had a bad experience. I find the service very good, the food is well above average and I like the atmosphere. I have been there 4 times and will return.
The menu is not just Italian although the Italian food is good.
Worth a try and not over-priced.

• Visited April 2013

Watertown, Massachusetts
“Pizza delivery”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We received delivery from Salvatore's while attended a friend's house for a get together. It was actually quite good although they got the order wrong. One pizza was ordered without cheese but it clearly had cheese.

The only comment I would have is that the slices are just way to large - the pizza seemed like it was cut into sixths, the pieces were huge and unmanageable.

With that in mind, it was still really good food and I am not sure about the price.

• Visited January 2013
woburn, ma
“Good, Dependable Italian Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This will be a mixed bag review. Both negative and postive comments. I've eaten here approximately 5-6 times, and the food was good each time. However, my family took my mom out for her 85th birthday recently, we rented the "vault" (private room) and were disappointed with the service and portions. It took the longest time to get our waitress to take our drink orders, when she finally came back with half of the order, she said there was a problem with the martinis and she would return with them. What? Never heard of such a thing. So now a few of us had to wait for our drinks. We ordered our apps and those didn't seem to take as long as the drinks. Everyone was happy with the variety that was ordered. The portions have slipped considerably in the past few months. One in our party had to wait for his entree. My husband had called ahead and spoke with the owner to assure we would be taken care of. Needless to say, we were very disappointed with this particular experience. In reading other reviews, the common complaint was the service. We won't be rushing back, there are too many other Italian restaurants to choose from with much better service and food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank sinamin
“Authentic italian in a warm inviting atmisphere”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great food, wonderful service and beautiful surrounding. Management fun and helpful. Can't wait to return.

Boston, Massachusetts
“With A SCREAMING toddler to our left and a group of VERY loud women to our right...”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Well you get the picture. We had a terrible time and barely got through the meal. Appetizer pizza was fabulous. The chicken marsala was served with fried squash and mashed sweet potatos. We had to beg for pasta. The manager on this Wednesday evening was simply outof his depth. The waiter seemed to be good. I am sorry this didn't go better. I live in Medford and wish to support nearby businesses. However, my money needs a better reason to go back.