“LOVE, LOVE LOVE this place!”

Bob’s Italian Foods
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Famous for almost 80 years, Bob's Italian Foods serves authentic Italian Take-out Pasta, Sandwiches and Deli Foods in a charming old-world Italian grocery store. Also available are specialty-cut prime meats, homemade Italian Sausage and a full range of Buffet Catering trays for any size event with advance order. For 3 generations, the Bob's family continues to surprise visitors with new and exciting additions like new types of ravioli and menu specials regularly. Order specialty Italian foods to ship across the USA from our ItalianFoodImports site or visit the Bob's site for catering and take-out menus. Street parking is always available nearby. Come visit Bob's,"Medford's Little Italy," soon!
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Oh my, my... I can't say enought fine things about their food. IF you are catering a party, go to Bob's they have massive trays for fabulous food and it is done right. Meatballs and sauce are fabulous. They have Italian cold cuts and a deli area that has obscure, but tasty Italian items. They have a fine selection of groceries and cheeses. Take a detour and stop at Bobs....you might even see members of "organized crime" there... at least the one's who aren't in jail. BOB's is my go to place when I am tired and need a Friday meal that will be spectacular... It looks like a hole in the wall, but it ain't. It is very well run and has super (New York style) food.

1  Thank ShelleyinBoston

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Bob's is the best. Get the chicken parm, and you won't be dissapointed. I'm sure they have other great stuff, but I always get the XL chicken parm with light sauce, and it is mouth watering. They get crowded sometimes, so call ahead. Great italina deli and small market too.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is a really fun place to take out a wide variety of Italian foods.
My boy loves their fresh cooked pasta dishes with homemade pasta.
Always quite crowded with some lines, but the sandwiches etc are all at very reasonable price and with large portions.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Ordered these sandwiches for a catered event at work, was impressed with all the options and everyone loved what they had. Brought my husband in last weekend to see what he thought and we loved what we each had a roast beef sub and a steak tip and cheese sub. I picked up a few containers of home made pasta dishes including a mushroom ravioli we had this week for dinner which was fantastic. There was chunks of mushrooms in there not just mush of mushrooms.

1  Thank ecurranrx
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have been coming to Bob's since I moved to Medford 30 years ago. The place is small but they maximize every square foot of the shop. They prepare very good food and they are great caterers. I Have not used them for catering but I have been at events catered by them and the food is very good and plentiful. I like to buy shaved steak there. Bob's also is one of the few establishments near Medford that carry Italian groceries and cold cuts. The only issue I have with Bob's is that not all workers know how to use the slicer properly. Italian cold cuts, especially prosciutto, needs to be sliced in paper thin consistency. Unfortunately, as the old timers give way to the new wave of workers, the slicing skills leave with them, The young workers lack the appreciation of a prosciutto sliced just so. Other than that, Bob's is a great place to shop. Go there for pizza, steak subs, San Pellegrino products, great bread, cheeses and many other items.