“Best Thai food in Medford!”

Tom Yum Koong Thai Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Ventura, Calif
“Best Thai food in Medford!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Well, I think the only Thai restaurant in Medford. But, authentic Thai dishes with spice ranging from mild/no spice to extremeley hot! Very good service and reasonably priced. Wine list not so good, so drink beer. Atmosphere like a coffee shop, but that is unimportant to me if the food and value are high.

Would definitely go back.

Visited October 2012

Everett, Massachusetts
“Rude!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Ordered Take Out from Tom Yum like we've done several times. Order arrived without one of the items ordered. Called the restaurant, responder said she'd call back. After 15 minutes I called back only to be asked if I was sure that I did not receive the item. I inferred that to mean that I was being dishonest. To make matters worse, she hung up the phone on me since she did not understand why I would be annoyed that she would insinuate dishonesty. Needless to say, that was my last time eating Tom Yum's food.

Visited March 2012
Medford, Massachusetts, USA
“Friendly, Quiet, Good Food at Good Value”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Typical decent Thai restaurant. This place is relaxed, not so crowded, and the service staff is friendly. Dishes are reasonably priced and well cooked.

• Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Go to Thai restaurant”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

By the the friendliest Thai place around. This is our go to Thai place and we frequently get food delivered. The pad see you is excellent, as are most of the noodle dishes. We've tried lots of dishes and are always happy.

Dine in is also good although not a romantic place. Either way the food is excellent and we will keep coming back.

Ontario Canada
“Great value, great food”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Great value for your money. The food was delicious and we were served very quickly.

Visited October 2011