“Tell your friends it wonderful”
Review of Italian Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italian Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I've been going here for years... Consistently great subs, love the fungi,mayflower,triple deckers...
Fast and consistent friendly service. Don't miss the Alfredo pizza!

There are newer reviews for Italian Deli
Reviewed January 4, 2011

My son encouraged me to try Isabella's Groceria. I finally went yesterday. It is very clean and the atmosphere is nice and the sandwich selection is immense. You can order at the counter and dine in or out. I was in the mood for a salad, so I ordered an Italian antipasto to go. I expected so much more...not just a garden salad topped with a few meats, roasted red peppers, and mushrooms...oh and three giant and very hot pepperoncini's. The meats and cheese on the salad were fresh and tasty as well as the marinated button mushrooms (I wished there were more of these)...and the lettuce was crisp...but the tomatoes were mushy, the cucumbers soft and squishy, and I was shocked that they give you Ken's packaged dressings...not something mixed from scratch in their kitchen....this was extremely disappointing to me...supposedly an authentic Italian venue with packaged dressings...C'mon. For me, it put Isabella's on the level of any pizza place--nothing special here at all. They did not serve any of their fresh and tasty looking Italian bread with the salad either...again, a big disappointment. I guess I would have had to pay for a piece of bread with the salad. My son raves about the Boar's Head meat on the sandwiches...well, I can buy Boar's Head in multiple local places and make my own interesting sandwich---thank you. At some point in time, I might give Isabella's another try, but not for the salads and not for a long while.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook