“Always awesome!!!!!”

How on Earth
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Mattapoisett
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Love How on Earth! My husband and I always have the best lunches there and even order dinner to go when we are finished. It is healthy without being boring, exciting and creative specials. We have even convinced meat loving friends to try it and to their surprise they loved it. Staff is great too and the dining area is comfortable, can't wait for the back porch to open up!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife is a vegan not by choice so her diet is strict. She has been a vegan for years.
I have benefited by being exposed to this vegan life style.
A vegan restaurant has to be creative giving the absence of any form of animal protein.
I have enjoyed vegan cuisine but I have to say I enjoy a burger once and a while.
We have had lunch here a few times. The offer a mixed menu.
The menu is bland. The few items we tried were not good.
They need a change in who prepares the menu items.
My wife and I dine out at least 2 times per week and this restaurant has been nixed from the program.

1  Thank steve b
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow. Just wow. My husband, toddler, and I ate here for lunch this afternoon and the food was phenomenal. My choices were simple, a fresh green salad and the ginger cabbage soup, but the flavors were remarkable. My husband tried the grass fed burger (after several meatless months) and was absolutely in awe. Our finicky daughter had a grilled cheese and apple slices from which she ate an admirable quantity (for her) but my husband and I savored every bit of deliciousness that was left. The staff was notably friendly/helpful/casual, and we loved browsing all of the goods in the store. I cannot wait until we return.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

if you're looking for organic produce and other crunchy granola goods (including prepared foods) this is the place. Prices are on the higher side but the personnel and vibe are cool.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This café is part of an independent natural foods store. There is a cozy section of tables inside, and in warm weather there is an outdoor patio. This is a super-casual place with very good food. I've been for brunch and a regular lunch-- both were excellent. For lunch, had a seasonal veggie burger platter, and a chopped salad with heirloom tomatoes. The portions are huge, and the food is really fresh and well-prepared. It's also fun to browse before or after in the shop. They have local produce in season, and they also carry some nice gift items made by local artists and craftspeople.