“GOOOD SEAFOOD”
Review of Oxford Creamery

Oxford Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mattapoisett
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stopped there this last Sunday on a casual drive along the shore. The parking lot was full and that is a good sign when you are trying out a new place. We ordered a lobster and a scallop roll and they were excellent and a great value. Will be returning next week for more.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I were on our way to Cape Cod and I wanted to find a charming little restaurant for lunch...looked at trip advisor and found one we were heading toward..but after we passed the busy Oxford Creamery we turned around and went back there..so glad we did. Lobster roll was fabulous..ice cream was great. Appeared to be a big local lunch place..saw a couple of cute grandads with their grandkids..no waitress service..go up to the counter and order and then they call out your number and you pick it up. It was noisy/busy but I'm glad we stopped there.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I've been eating here since the mid 80's and count on the fact that it has never changed. Outstanding everything, but I love the lobster rolls, scallop rolls, chowder, and milk shakes. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We had very short notice that our family was coming by, this is the best place to order in a pinch! We ordered hot dogs, hamburgers, fish & ships, lobster rolls and a clam roll. The kids and adults were all really happy. Everyone enjoyed the choices we selected including the kids. A go to place anytime this summer.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Well, this place has existed since I was a child. They specialized in ice cream and was called Gulf Hill, way back then. 50 years later, the place still delivers, with a name change only. The food and Ice cream is pretty much the same as I remember it..best lobster roll in town ( personally, I prefer their crab roll, but they haven't had it yet this season....they say some problem with getting the crab....I sure hope they fix that!)..Fried clams...YUM! Ice cream, the place is always jammed.....Two new changes over the last couple years, they now take to go orders over the phone, YEAH!...they used to be cash only, and have the kids working the registers do the math for the bill themselves ( a good thing for the teen brain) but now they take credit cards and the inevitable computer order system that comes with all that. If I'm hungry and driving by, I'd stop here instantly.