“Delicious cupcakes, great selection”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Mashpee
Reviewed September 8, 2013

So many choices! We actually went back a second time because the cupcakes were so delicious. I can't remember all of the different flavors but there had to be at least 20 to choose from with a special each day. We loved the Hostess Cupcake and the Milky Way, but every one we tasted was lovely. The staff is friendly and glad to help you make selections. Definitely worth the trip and we will return next year when we visit the Cape.

There are newer reviews for Cupcake Charlie's

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family loves cupcakes and we now celebrate birthdays by selecting personal favorites...win-win for all. These are the best cupcakes we ever had!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I hunted out this little bakery. I'm so glad I did. I've always dreamed of owning my own cookie shoppe and Cupcake Charlie's decor was dead on to what I've always envisioned. You can see the cakes being made and this bakery couldn't have more charm!

The cupcakes were delicious and beautifully made. They were gorgeously presented. The staff is courteous and equally cute.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

So many choices! All way too sweet! As one who bakes, I can tell you that cupcakes DO NOT have to be this sweet to be delicious.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A repeat customer year after year. We returned to Cupcake Charlie's and were sadly disappointed. Ordered the flavor of the day Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt and an old favorite the red velvet. The cakes were both very blah and my husband found them both on the dry side. The chocolate cake laked previous density of flavor and the red velvet had more of that hit of vinegar that is added to the cake, but lacked the complexity of the buttermilk and cocoa that red velvet should have. As for the frostings-the cream cheese frosting on the red velvet lacked any cream cheese flavor and both frostings lacked the buttery flavor of the past. We previously gave this bakery rave reviews, so very sad to say it just wasn't the same this year.

Still gets marks for cleanliness and attractive atmosphere, as well as pretty cupcakes, but you can't eat pretty and sad to say won't be returning.