“Thursday breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was good, Service was vey nice and the place was very clean. But bring your own waffle maker! Unfortunately at our time of visit theirs was broken!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We called ahead because we had a large party for breakfast on a Sunday morning. By the time we got there (20 minutes) our table was waiting for us. We had plenty of room for our party of 10.

Service was very attentive. The breakfast menu offered lots of options. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed what they ordered. I can personally attest to the pancakes with banana, walnuts and chocolate chips. Three of them were more than I could eat although I wish that I could have finished them. They were delicious. I also ordered a couple of eggs on the side.

I wouldn't hesitate to go there the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went here for a Fathers Day brunch/lunch and it was great. The menu selection is huge for both breakfast and lunch options. This was a great family place with reasonable prices and very good service. I had the egg scrambler with avocado and cheese and a few of my party had pancakes. The pancakes were light and fluffy and the scrambler deliciously prepared. They pride themselves in their great home-ade breads and having sampled a few can see why. They even serve good quality coffee. I would totally recommend Percys for breakfast.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

A place we have to go to every morning when we are on the cape. Fantastic food. Just love the home made hash - best ever!! We thought about ordering hash with a side of hash.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Poor Service,listed items on menu omitted, tight seating. Waiting area very small. Slow. Not well ventilated.