“Great Find for Breakfast”
Review of Persy's Restaurant

Persy's Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Family-friendly restaurant has been in this location for years. No fancy décor but the best breakfast in town. Extensive breakfast menu. Everything cooked fresh and served hot. Service staff is always on top of their game.

There are newer reviews for Persy's Restaurant

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Against my better judgment I went back to Persey's hoping that maybe things had improved since my last visit. I was wrong! When we arrived this past Saturday around 11:00 AM there were many empty booths but the hostess insisted on seating us at a small table. We had to argue to be seated at a booth. It got worse from here. Not only did we have to wait 45 minutes for our breakfast but when it finally did arrive the toast was ice cold, the hash browns were soggy, and my "special" breakfast bowl looked as bad as it tasted. Pigs are served better "swill" than this. Obviously the management does not give a crap about repeat customers. I will never visit this place again and if you eat here after reading this review you deserve what you get.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We went there twice during our one-week stay. Terrific breakfasts. Watch for long lines at peak hours.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Best breakfast I have ever had! Service was excellent. I wish we would have found this place earlier in our week of vacation.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

There are several Persy's Restauarants located in southeastern MA and Cape Cod. I have been a regular at the Kingston, MA location for years and have allways raved about the place to my friends. Since I now live on the Cape I have visited Persy's Mashpee location a number of times expecting the same quality of food and service. Believe me when I say it's hard to believe that this Persy's is run by the same owners.
The last three times I have dined here have been a disaster! Staff does not have a clue, from hostess to wait staff to bus boys to cook. First off the hostess argues with me when I asked to be seated at a different table and then we waited for ten mimutes for our waitress to show up. My wife's poached eggs were so runny they disintergrated as soon as she touched them with her fork. My Southern Omelette was overcooked and literally had maybe two scraps of turkey in it and my toast was hard as a rock and ice cold. Besides the terrible meal the restaurant was a mess. I watched in disbelief as the bus boy wiped down the tables and brushed everything onto the floor. Beneath the tables were litered with napkins, straws, sugar packets and crumbs. Disgusting! My advice is drive to the Persy's locations in Hyannis, Falmouth or Kingston. I've been to all of them and have never been disaponted. Stay far away from this restauarnt. To the owners of Persy's I say deal with the issues at your Mashpee location ASAP or risk losing other loyal customers.