“Always there when you need it....”
Review of Cooke's Seafood

Cooke's Seafood
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We eat here often.... mostly take out. They have an extensive seafood menu...not a ton of frills, mostly fried.
we do enjoy grabbing takeout and heading to the beach for a sunset or picnic.
it is an affordable place to take guests that must have a lobster dinner while on cape cod...it won't break the bank.
affordable. predictable. safe.

not a ton of service after the sale....and you bus your own table when your done, but it helps keep the prices down.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Looking for a good fish meal. Great fried clams with bellies....,many specials meals offered during the season...

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Want this place to be so much better because I love Cook's in Hyannis so much, but it is even worse than last time I went here in the spring.

1  Thank bmk1459
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband enjoyed his shrimp scampi. My son's sword fish was average, as was my baked fish dish. Appears to have better fried seafood -- I noticed quite a few locals with fried clams and there was an award posted about the restaurant's clams. A good quick place to eat -- plastic utensils and you order at the counter, then food is brought to your table. I'd eat here again but I'd try the clams.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Tried many lobster rolls while at the Cape and theirs was the best...Ate there more than once while on vacation. Sooo good.