“Just lousy fried food.....”
Review of Cooke's Seafood

Cooke's Seafood
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Just lousy fried food.....”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Want this place to be so much better because I love Cook's in Hyannis so much, but it is even worse than last time I went here in the spring.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bmk1459

“Average”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband enjoyed his shrimp scampi. My son's sword fish was average, as was my baked fish dish. Appears to have better fried seafood -- I noticed quite a few locals with fried clams and there was an award posted about the restaurant's clams. A good quick place to eat -- plastic utensils and you order at the counter, then food is brought to your table. I'd eat here again but I'd try the clams.

Visited September 2012
Morgantown
“Best lobster roll ever.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Tried many lobster rolls while at the Cape and theirs was the best...Ate there more than once while on vacation. Sooo good.

Visited October 2012
Belmont,Ma
“Great again”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited, sept 10 & 12 Lunch specials very good, we had haddock dinner w fries & coleslaw, my husband loves the onin rings , & scallops, you order & they bring your meal to the table, employees very nice, very quiet at 2:30

Visited September 2012
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Good fish and chips”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

The fish portion was generous and we had good service for our party of five. Some had clam chowder and really liked it. Prices were reasonable. I would eat here again.