“craving”

Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I ate at Siena while vacationing at the cape last summer. Our meal and the service were top notch. We went back a second time that week and the same great experience and delicious food was still ours. All year long I have been craving the cesaer salad served grilled with gorgonzola cheese, bacon bits, nuts......hopefully, they will be serving this dish agsin this summer. We plan on this restraunt as our destination restr. While visiting the cape again. Can't wait!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was our first time at Sienna and we were pleasantly surprised at the delicious thin crust pizza. All the food was very fresh and tasty. The bread was to die for , very crusty with a great oil and cheese dip. We enjoyed the ambiance and found this to be a great local family dinner place for a casual good meal. The pasta was also very good but we were a bit surprised that the family style pasta dish was actually about the size of an individual dinner serving. The pizza and salad were great sizes for sharing. We will absolutely return for more bread and pizza.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was cold and over done, service was just okay. I think I'll wait until summer is over before I go back!!!

1  Thank flybabyaa
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Italian is a staple on Cape Cod and this is a decent one. In the winter they had a dinner and a movie deal. They are always offering 50% value Groupons.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Yes, serving a large group can be a challenge, but I would have expected Siena to be up to it. Our group of 20 had a reservation and was seated in the large room which accommodated not only our 2 tables of 10, but several other parties as well; too crowded for the room. Service got off to a slow start but we were soon served our drinks-well maybe not soon, probably 30-45 minutes after being seated. The bread was not brought out until after we ordered the apps. Ok, we were seated at 6:00 and had just begun to get the entrees at almost 8:30. What happened? Well, for starters, our server said it was her first night! She most likely had some experience because she did not seem to get flustered by all the requests and questions-answered with a smile politely every time. But-she definitely needed help. She had not only us, but also a few of the other parties in the room. Eventually, I asked to get my entrée to go since I had sat long enough. The food was good enough once I got home to eat it.For my app, which I ate there, I got the Italian version of nachos. Basically fried squares of pita bread with some cheese melted on it and a few pieces of tomatoes. Not good. At home I had salmon, rice and asparagus which was very tough, and the portion of salmon was the smallest I think I've had at a restaurant. My desert was their bread pudding-again, no big deal.
The group was not happy and this is, I believe, the 3rd time Siena has had our business. Quite possibly our last visit to Siena.

1  Thank Liz7838