“That's Amore!”

Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Mashpee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“That's Amore!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Siena is Italian done right!
My family loves this place....the antipasto is our favorite and my kids love the ricotta fritters! The last time we were there I didn't even get one!

I LOVE the seafood cioppini (spelling?) It is this huge bowl of amazing seafood morsels in a broth that is has my mouth watering now!
My wife is the true italian and she will eat her way all over the menu. My 11 year old daughter loves the chicken parm.

kids got a nice big cookie after their meal. nice touch.

menu is in the 14-30 dollars/plate range. premium steak, and lamb and such would be on the higher end.

Weekends are packed, make a reservation or put your name in and then walk around mashpee commons and then go back for your table.

last summer we had an awesome dinner outside on the patio for our anniversary. Always a good crowd...

• Visited March 2013

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great food, family friendly”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The braised short rib ravioli was amazing! Our daughter loved the pizza and the free molding sticks toy they gave her to play with. Very prompt and friendly service from hostess and waitress. Food was so tasty, and prices are average for area.
I would suggest a reservation on weekends, we made one on Open Table and were seated right away. Also look for savings on Groupon.
Will definitely go again, they also offer discount movie tickets for theater next door.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rebecca E
Massachusetts
“Food was fine, but pricing is out of whack”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I hadn't been to Siena in about 10 years, always choosing instead to visit other favorites in the same area (Bobby Byrne's Pub, for example, or Bistro 36 or Wicked). But I have been tempted in recent years to revisit even though I remember the restaurant being quite noisy. Finally we returned on a Friday night and I have to say that unfortunately I was a bit disappointed.

Pros:
- We were actually seated in a corner in the back of the restaurant which greatly reduced the noise level (although didn't do anything to curb the extraordinarily loud diner one table over ;-))
- They do offer half-portions so if you are either not that hungry or not that rich, you can get a smaller/cheaper meal.
- The Caesar salad was very tasty and fresh.
- The vodka penne with Italian sausage was flavorful although nothing extraordinary.
- Pricing for some of the seafood dishes (e.g. the salmon), while still expensive, is not as out-of-line with nearby restaurants as the plain pasta dishes are.

Cons:
- The half-portions are quite small, so depending what you get you may still be hungry. Fortunately I had plenty of bread first. Additionally, the prices for pasta dishes are very high, for both half and full portions. $13 for a very small bowl of pasta is more than a bit much.
- The food, as stated, was good but nothing special. The pasta was a tad overcooked.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank anniebob29
Waquoit, Massachusetts
“A little Italy in Mashpee”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

First of all I recommend you make reservations for Friday and Saturday evenings as this popular restaurant does get busy. Quite busy during the summer, but what good restaurant isn't on cape cod. The bartenders are terrific and the food is great. They bake their own bread daily... All their appetizers are great, try the fried calamari (outstanding). Without a doubt the best pizza on the cape....all entrees are delicious...well worth the money..

• Visited March 2013
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Good food for tired strollers”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food here is good, service is good and the location is close to the movie theatre and has nearly a hundread stores nearby in a quaint outdoor shopping villiage. There lobster bisque is delicious. The decorations are very modern which is a delightful change for Cape Cod. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is a little overpriced for the food that you receive.

Visited August 2012