“A perfect place for lunch while you shop”
Review of Bleu

Bleu
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Herndon, Virginia
“A perfect place for lunch while you shop”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I were in Mashpee over the weekend and stopped into Bleu for lunch. I was a little leary of having French food, but was very pleasantly surprised. The bread was out of this world, and the rest of the food was delicious. We sat at the bar and got terrifice service. The cost was far less than I expected for such a great meal. Definitely recommend to anyone out and about at the Commons.

• Visited August 2014

Norton, Massachusetts
“another lunch at Blu”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had guests from Fl. and wanted to show them a good time so lunch at Blu is a sure thing. The girls had Turkey sandwiches with all the fun fixings and the guys had the scallops and salad. As usually a great success. We also spied an order of onion rings; an absolute must next trip.

Visited August 2014
Boxborough, Massachusetts
“Incredible food -- never disappoints!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I have had lunch at Bleu several times, and each time we look at each other and comment how fantastic the food is....and how reasonable the food prices are. We just came back from a rainy day on the Cape to have a lunch that consisted of a couple glasses of chardonnay and the Chicken salad with grapes and cranberries on a delicious, flaky croissant and my sandwich which was the turkey club on pecan and cranberry bread. Each came with a spinach salad with feta, cranberries and onion with a lite vinaigrette dressing. My mouth is still happy from all of the wonderful flavors!!! We usually sit in the bar area....in overstuffed chairs that look out onto the sidewalk traffic. Seriously.... each of our sandwiches was only $10!!! Where can you get a gourmet lunch for that kind of money?? The service was wonderful (Stephanie is the best!!) and nobody was trying to rush us out the door. I think that lunch is better than dinner, but that is because I think the lunch menu far outshines the dinner selections. I highly recommend the Monte Cristo sandwich, the mussels of the day, ALL of their salads and if you have never had duck before, try the duck selection of the day.....you will fall in love.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dace978
“Good food...service not great”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Interesting menu, great presentation, nice atmosphere.
Terrific pre fix menu Mon-Wed @ $25, it is a great deal.

You must get the fries with the onions mixed in - not on the menu, you need to be in-the-know. Literally the best fries we have ever had.

We were disappointed in the service though. Our waitress may have been having an off-night, but seemed rushed and completely disinterested in any interaction with us. She really seemed to just want to move through the mechanics of the transaction. We felt we were inconveniencing her.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Fairfield-ARF
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“Fine dining at its best”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everything about Bleu is it's class. The decor, the food, the service. There is nothing I don't like about this place. A quirky little bar with great comfy window seats for people watching. This is a great date spot. Bring your someone special here when your in mashpee!

• Visited July 2014