“Perfect dinner at bar” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bleu

Bleu
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Perfect dinner at bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We love eating dinner sitting at a welcoming bar - especially before catching a movie and this is perfect spot for it- if you can find a seat! We were lucky and on a Sat. night- come early. Enjoyed excellent Caesar salad with anchovies and delicious frogs legs with Provencal sauce I ate with a spoon. My husband had a clam chowder that was not the usual Cape version but yummy and amazing beet salad beautifully presented. We had good wines by the glass and shared one - in two glasses thanks to great bartender.
I love this spot for lunch too - one of best in our area.

Horsham
“Everyone seems to rate this restaurant highly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Maybe it wasn't a great evening for us. We had the set meal and although the soup was very good, the main courses were not exceptional, lacking in flavour. I thought the portions were large for a well rated restaurant and I would have preferred a smaller portion with an exceptional tastes. Sauces were flavourless.

Visited September 2013
York, ME
“Nice varied lunch menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ate there for lunch while in the commons for business. It was very busy on a Thursday, and they were short-staffed (and apologized for it). In spite of that, they did a very good job of expediting our lunch when we said we were on business. Some of the food - fish chowder especially - was very good. The ham and cheese crepe was good, not great. The salads were bland. Nice atmosphere. Some things on the menu I would like to try for dinner, but too heavy for lunch (or my idea of lunch anyways). In warmer weather it would be nice to sit outside. Nice bar, with a (not surprisingly given the name) French bistro-style atmosphere (and menu).

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Food was just ok, some missing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered takeout on our anniversary (sick kid at home, so couldn't eat at the restaurant). We both ordered the filet entree with a molten lava cake with ice cream to share. When we got it home, the potatoes that were supposed to come with the entrees were missing, and there was no ice cream. The food we did receive was ok, but nothing special.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SR0279
Arlington, MA
“Great food but small portion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We've eaten at Bleu a few times and the food has been delicious and the portions reasonable. On this visit I was quite disappointed in the small size of my duck lunch entree. At $17, I expected a little more than a small duck leg (no thigh) and fresh green vegetables. Other entrees were more generous, including my friend's haddock entree and others that passed by. Did they run out of duck? It just struck me as odd. In all other ways a nice spot, good service, and great food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles