“Formidable”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is the best restaurant on Cape Cod. Service is great. Attention to detail and creative cuisine are what sets this restaurant apart. We have been coming year round for years and we have never had a bad experience.

1  Thank socaltrek91

Reviewed April 17, 2013

A group of us came for a "meeting" at Bleu - really, we were just gathering as a team to celebrate success. Jafar at Bleu was wonderful. Cannot say more about him. He was accommodating to 8 different needs. He suggested a fabulous wine. He just took terrific care of us. And the food! Yum. I will definitely be back and will recommend to any / all looking for a nice experience from start to finish!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at Bleu. We travel to the Cape on weekends and during the Summer. I gave her the option to pick any restaurant.
Cape Cod has a handful of restaurants that could be considered "haute cuisine".
Well, she did not hesitate to pick Bleu again. We are regulars and she did not want to try any new places.
Bleu has a chic and elegant ambiance. Our server was incredibly friendly and funny.
We ordered Cotuit oysters in the half shell, petite filet mignon, rack of lamb and red Zinfandel. Our food had perfect temperature, texture, presentation and flavors were bright and well balanced.
We took our sweet time to celebrate the occasion and enjoy our meal. The waiter was helpful, she was not intrusive and definitely not rushing.
We had a fabulous time and will return many times in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Best restaurant on the upper cape. We have been going here for years and have never had a bad experience. I read some of these reviews and wonder if some people are ever pleased with a restaurant. The drinks are excellent. Chef Fred FeuFeu always serves terrific meals..try the scallop entree...don't forget to ask if Fred is offering his special potato Frits....excellent brunch...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my choice for my "Birthday Dinner" with my husband. I was very happy with the service, the ambience and especially the food! Being quite new to the Cape, we still have so much to explore, and this was one spot that was recommended by a friend.
The value was incredible also! We were served the freshest crusty french bread as soon as we were seated & I also picked a lovely pinot noir from the extensive wine list. My husband totally enjoyed each course from the Prix Fixe $25 menu - cod chowder - juicy crispy chicken with spaetzle cooked with bacon and perfectly cooked green beans & the best rice pudding with a beautiful caramel sauce sitting on the bottom. I was happy to save a bit of bread so that I could soak up the garlic/butter with my escargots, delicious - tender short ribs & the creme brule with fresh berries which also came with a super rich small slice of chocolate torte for dessert.
The portions are all quite large so we were able to bring home a little to have for lunch the next day. Definitely will return as I'm sure everything on the vast menu is cooked to perfection!